Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Tech in North County area, if anybody needs work I'm your guy!

Old 02-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Tech in North County area, if anybody needs work I'm your guy!

Just wante to let you guys know I am a former Lexus/Toyota Master Tech and I work from my home/shop doing anything from Scheduled maintenance, to repairs, and any aftermarket installs of all kinds, like limited slips, suspension, engine performance and upgrades, and extensive knowledge of building and tuning of forced induction systems.

I am also a welder with years of experience who can fabricate and do custom tube work, and live in Vista about 2 minutes from the freeway for easy access..

I have worked on many trucks on this forum, for example I just installed fiberglass fenders and bedsides a little bit of tube work and welded some gusseting on the frame on a members truck, but wanted to make a thread that I am available since work is a little slow. Always happens at the begining of the year... I can save you guys a lot of money.

PM me if you guys have any questions or want more info

Thanks for looking
-Jason
Old 02-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Still here, lol. Been slammed this week, thanks for the work from a couple of you guys!
Keep it coming.

I am building a custom fuel tank skid plate for my Heep, just got a 4 x 10' 1/4" panel to cut from I will post pictures of the finished product to show you guys my Aluminum fabrication and welding skills, maybe even my bowstaff skills from when I was in a gang with Napolean Dynamite...
Old 05-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #6
Turbo Meister

Just wanted to thank the local members once again for giving me the opportunity to make a living and also helping people save some money, I tell it like it is, and I dont sell BS.

I work on customers trucks/cars as if they are my own vehicles.

I am also a motorcycle tech and can do maintenance and repair, including valve adjustments on late model Japanese off road motorcycles (250 and 450 4 stroke) as I have complete shim sets for all. Not to mention full race prep for desert and or motocross.

If your looking to save some money and have the work done properly without getting ripped off, please dont hesitate to contact me, PM me if you have any questions at all.

Thanks!
Old 07-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #7
Turbo Meister

Bumpity, got a couple of open days next week if anybody needs work and wants to save some cash.

Thx for your continued support guys, and I greatly appreciate all the work I have been getting from my awesome TW friends!

Any maintenance, aftermarket installs of pretty much anything (suspension, lights, performance work, general upgrades, ECU tuning, S/C installs, etc..).

Just PM me with any questions you might have, I would love to help. This is my PRIMARY job, I soley work from home and I work on all makes and models (No electrical on European cars but mechanical work is OK)

I also work on off-road motorcycles, I can do everything you need on those from routine maintenance, aftermarket parts install, to full race prep!

I can also do welding of any kind, steel, aluminum, stainless, MIG or TIG process available.

Here is an aluminum skid I built for my Jeep for an example.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #8
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do gear installs? Bumper fabrication?
Old 07-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #10
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Can you do gear installs? Bumper fabrication?
Yes, depending on the gears I just make setup bearings from the old ones and go from there to get the proper lash and contact surface, and I have a bender and welder and can make bumpers etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
Do you have any machinery to read/diagnose trouble codes?
I have a scanner, yes.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #11
Turbo Meister

Thanks for your business Lam (LT1) I hope your happy with everything, and good luck on your new baby.

It was nice meeting you guys, was a pleasure to help!

Dont hesitate to contact me if you ever need anything in the future.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #12
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jason - just wanted to say thanks again for all the work today! The new leafs aren't that stiff at all and it's sittin' pretty now!

If anyone is looking for a great local tech this is your guy.. he treats every car or truck like his own and is patient enough to let you watch and ask questions along the way

Old 08-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #14
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jason, nice to meet you on sunday. Stoked to check out your work and thanks for letting me rack my head on the facking canopy! lol
Old 08-03-2012, 12:12 PM   #15
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKULLY View Post
Hey Jason, nice to meet you on sunday. Stoked to check out your work and thanks for letting me rack my head on the facking canopy! lol

Haha, you and everybody else! I put red tape on them but I obviously need red flashing LEDs instead. I am short so I coast right under them so I forget since I am a dwarf, lol.

Nice meeting you too bud, if theres anything I can do for you let me know (no gay stuff!)

We should get some members or whoever for that matter together for some off-road shenanigans!
Old 08-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #17
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Hey Jason, just sent you a PM.
Got it, glad you got it all taken care of, thanks for thinking of me though!

Just got done yesterday with an HPOP O-ring failure on a 2004 Ford Powerstroke 7.3, what a dirty terrible mess!!! Now I remember why I dont work at a Diesel shop anymore...

This morning I installed a True-trac LSD into a 1st gen Tacoma Pre-runner, now he gets to spin both tires now, also more fun in the rain!

Thanks for the work Brian.

Thanks for your continued support guys!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #19
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Hey how often are we supposed to replace the serpentine belt? And are there timing belts or chains on these? Might want some help installing NST pulleys...
Old 08-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #20
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Hey how often are we supposed to replace the serpentine belt? And are there timing belts or chains on these? Might want some help installing NST pulleys...
You have a timing chain, it has a pretty long replacement interval, probably 200K+ miles.

As far as the serp belt is concerned, I replace them when I can start to see cracks on the side with the V-grooves on it. That is usually 50K+ miles on that one.

If you need help with the pulleys let me know, I can do it.