1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

North San Diego County Wheel Balancing?

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Joshua2012, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Feb 18, 2012 at 8:17 AM
    Joshua2012

Joshua2012 [OP] Member

Member:
    Oceanside, CA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tundra Crewmax
    Hey everyone. I am still pretty new here. Lurking around learning but I needed to ask this.

Does anyone know any "Good" maybe "Smart" people around that actually know how to balance our wheels and tires? Someone that will actually listen when we say use sticky weights? I just recently had my wheels balanced after adding some 285 70 17 to the stock wheels and now I have a steering wheel shake. Had the same issue after my lift install but that was because the shop used "crap-o" spacers on the front to give wheel clearance. Running Spidertraxx now.. that was fixed. Now new tires are on... shake is back after getting them mounted and balanced.

I would just like to find someone who can install this stuff properly. If I had the training and equipment I would do it myself. I wish! I hate trusting others with my trucks or cars...

Any help would be great. That shake drives me nut with my commute every day from Oside to Coronado.. need to get this taken care of quick.

Products Discussed in

To Top