Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego "Yard Sale"

Old 03-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #641
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
shawnphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Pencil beam pattern
Awh bummer, i have the same lights in the same pattern. Didn't know they were worth this much though!
Anyone have 285/70/17 tires they might be trying to get rid of around here?
Old 03-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #642
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
Awh bummer, i have the same lights in the same pattern. Didn't know they were worth this much though!
They are hella optilux not kragens that's why. These are built very well and I have a warranty on them from Orw.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:12 PM   #643
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to get new tires and mine are up for grabs, 265/75/16 BFG KM2's with 70% tread or so and about 11k on them.

Bought them new last jan from Discount tire and they have warranty on them.

Rotated every 2-3k

Looking for $500 towards a set of 33's i am looking to get.

Will throw in 1 full size spare on rim same size but BFG AT's for an additional $150

Spare was old tire before going to MT's has around 5k on it.
BFG MT KM2's 265/75/16

BFG AT 265/75/16

Old 03-22-2013, 03:30 PM   #644
Rylee is on a distinguished road

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hate to break it to you shawn, but those aren't the hella's.

they were from a place called Quicksand Performance in santa ana, ca

bought those 5 new for 350. they were great lights and did their job well for the price.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #645
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my stock TRD Sport wheels and tires:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...res-stock.html

And also selling my stock exhaust:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ng-bed-v6.html

Make me some offers people!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #646
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
shawnphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
hate to break it to you shawn, but those aren't the hella's.

they were from a place called Quicksand Performance in santa ana, ca

bought those 5 new for 350. they were great lights and did their job well for the price.
Yeah I didn't think they were, didn't have any markings saying they were and the quality seemed a bit lower than that. However they are solid lights and continue to work well
Old 03-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #647
Rylee is on a distinguished road

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I didn't think they were, didn't have any markings saying they were and the quality seemed a bit lower than that. However they are solid lights and continue to work well

damn right lol. we need to take a trip to Barstow or Lucerne soon. so I can check out my old girl in action haha
Old 03-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #648
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
Keep an eye out for 1st get 8" bedsides fellas . Much appreciated fellas.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #649
easystickerco is on a distinguished road
easystickerco's Tacoma Gallery
2009 Stock Tacoma JBL 5 Disc Radio XM MP3

$90.00, selling cause it will not work in my non JBL 05

*Clean, excellent working condition
*Came out of another members 09'

original seller post here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...io-xm-mp3.html

Old 03-28-2013, 10:13 PM   #650
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for baja style tube bumper. Can't afford to spend a lot for a new one because I'm not getting a paycheck from the Corp anymore and moving to Texas in a few months. Thanks guys.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:24 PM   #651
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Sold
Old 04-03-2013, 04:22 PM   #652
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale 2 Scepter 5 gallon fuel cans, red gas rings and a hi-flow pour spout. One of the tanks has a slow leak (one on the left) 3/4 the way up. I'm sure a nice layer of JB weld will fix this. These are military and are not imported to the US.

Asking $60 for the pair. They sell on ebay for $60+shipping for just one, without rings or spout.

Old 04-05-2013, 08:03 AM   #653
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
I have FS 2 CB radio spring mounts I don't need or use. Had it in my truck for about a week then I took it off. $5 each or $10 for the set. I'm in Oceanside. Hit me up if you want 'em

-m0nk
Old 04-10-2013, 11:22 PM   #654
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 265/70/16 Revo2 AT tire for sale its been mounted on a spare rim, tire has never seen road, would take $125 for it.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #655
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SOLD
Old 04-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #656
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaddy View Post

For sale: Doug Thorley long tube headers, URD off road y-pipe, and O2 simulator. $600 firm. Get @ me brah!
Too bad it isnt a pair of shortys...
Old 04-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #657
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...-takeoffs.html

Anyone interested? Ill drive down to SD if you are in bad need of tires - Would rather do that than have you drive up to me. Safety first man!
Old 04-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #658
Just call me Daddy

You want long tubes BRAH! No cats FTW!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #659
Yes, I got boost
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDaddy View Post

For sale: Doug Thorley long tube headers, URD off road y-pipe, and O2 simulator. $600 firm. Get @ me brah!
Willing to ship the Y-Pipe? Might not even fit a 4wd...
Old 04-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #660
Just call me Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Willing to ship the Y-Pipe? Might not even fit a 4wd...
Not in particular. Hence San Diego Yardsale. I have a guy who's local who wants just the y-pipe but I would like to sell everything together.

Products Discussed in this Thread