Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego "Yard Sale"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2013, 10:43 PM   #702
easystickerco is on a distinguished road
easystickerco's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Black Runingboards 4Sale

Good condition. Screws Included. Just a lil dusty
in San Diego $150.00

Old 05-28-2013, 11:43 AM   #703
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
$1400.00
will be posting more items as I cleanout the garage.

Old 05-28-2013, 05:21 PM   #704
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone looking for a sung top super sport camper shell for a 6 foot bed in black? Fits 2ng gens. Currently has a baja rack mounted on Yakima track system. Currently have it listed on the b&s thread but trying to find someone close to home.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #705
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
have a front and rear bumper off a 06 silver streak mica, both are in very good condition small nicks here and there. what's a fair price for these?

look dirty and scratched its just dirt and dust.

nicks in paint.

rear bumper.

blemishes in paint. bottom right corner

also 4 Mb motorsports wheels up for grabs as well 17x8.5

Old 06-02-2013, 11:47 PM   #706
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Shit might as well pimp'm here too...

Custom built 2nd gen 5 leaf. 2.5"-3" +/-

squeaked / eared /diamond cut/ scaled /wheeled /painted/ clamped

ready to bolt on & go hit a trail or haul that heavy shit to the recycler..

$325.00 for springs only, $450.00 installed

Old 06-03-2013, 05:00 AM   #707
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post

Old 06-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #708
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
for sale TC cam tab gussets welded up and ready to install 80 bucks takes em! Will fit LT, MT, or stock.

Old 06-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #709
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post

When I get my 4x4 THIS is what I want! Those are sexy!
Old 06-03-2013, 05:47 PM   #710
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
When I get my 4x4 THIS is what I want! Those are sexy!

& so it shall be young david....
Old 06-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #711
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Going back to stock. My deep satoshi is for sale. Has old school metal emblem (was broken, but jb welded it, and 3m'd/screwed to the grille. Its not going anywhere) Its got a couple tiny nicks in the paint, so I can repaint it to whatever color you want or you can buy it as is now. Asking $275

Old 06-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #712
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of stock UCAs and TRD Off road shocks for all 4 corners from my truck. less than 2k miles. will post pics when I get a chance. thought I'd put it out there. less than 2k miles

asking $600
Old 06-09-2013, 12:37 AM   #713
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
you guys are close enough to drive for some great parts! check out my sale thread below!
thanks
Adamo
Old 06-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #714
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
k, finally got some pics

posted on CL but I'll give TW members better pricing. make offer if serious, and local to san diego. hit me up via PM
Old 06-18-2013, 10:53 PM   #715
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
16" single tube bypass with remote reservoir - $1000
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/3880125239.html

3x 285/70/17 BFG Mud Terrain spares - $50 each
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/3880129077.html
Old 06-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #716
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Trek Mamba 29er Hardtail 2013 with Extended warranty - $800

Trek Mamba 29er Hardtail 2013 with Extended warranty - $700 OBO
Less than a year old 2013 Trek Mamba size Large 19 with recent Tuneup and full adjustments last week June 18th 2013, I am 6'1 and it fits my height perfect but is designed for 5'9-6'3 with minor adjustments.

Retails for $1,019.99 for Bike alone $150 for 3 year Red Shield plan fully transferable with Trek. I am Asking $800 with extra parts and warranty.

Extended warranty covers all replacement parts under wear and tear, As an example your chain or cassette need service, with Red Shield the items are swapped for new.

Purchased new last Sept so is still covered under manufacture warranty as well as Extended Red Shield service and parts warranty from Trek Superstore in San Diego(can use any location).

I have 99% of all stock parts with exception of upgraded grips and pedals.

A few minor scuff marks from use but none really noticeable.

Rides perfect shifts like new and brakes are all dialed in.

<<<<<<<$700.00>>>>>>> OBO

Old 06-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #718
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Mombasa Expedition series RTT

RTT Mombasa Expedition series. Will include a rack system for 05+ Tacoma's.

This tent is the same exact model as the following tents but for a fraction of the price...

Tepui Kukenam $899
Cascadia Vehicle Tents Mt. Bachelor $995

the exact model of the tent I am selling can bee seen here.

http://www.car-top-tent.com/page.asp?id=3

I'm the second owner, the first owner used this tent once and it shows. The tent is in perfect condition, it still looks and smells brand new.
unfortunately for me I haven't even been able to take it out camping yet. More important issues with my truck have come up so this needs to go.

Comes with all mounting hardware, ect....

$650 firm local sales only

Located in san Diego

Old 06-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #719
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks Andrew! Keeping up with LT ain't cheeeeeeep

Goodluck with the sale!
Old 07-02-2013, 06:51 AM   #720
Cgtaco1 is on a distinguished road
Cgtaco1's Tacoma Gallery
"Long bed camper"

I'm selling the camper off my tacoma fits the 6 foot bed, in good condition with rear sliding window, 3rd brake light,it has been color matched to the factory black paint. will consider offers but no lowballs call or text Carlos @ 619 362 6197 cash only not really sure how to posts pics here but can send pics
Attached Thumbnails
San Diego "Yard Sale"-image.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread