Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego "Yard Sale"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #821
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
What brand are they?
Old 11-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #822
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Going to be getting new tires on the diesel and seeing If anyone wants my old ones for spares, BFG ats , 285/75/16 pretty worn out, $40 for all 4
Old 11-14-2013, 10:55 PM   #823
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
OMD 2nd gen leafpacks configured with 2 custom diamond cut Chevy truck springs giving 2" lift, no more axle wrap, increased loadrate

great on road/offroad performance & softer ride than my usual 4-6 leaf configs...

$300 with exchange, $350 without, installation available for another $100

(thats $50 per side, you aren't going to beat that price anywhere)

Thanks for looking..

Old 11-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #824
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
A few parts for sale here .

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/4193940064.html
Old 11-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #825
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Still have them my lift is between that so yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seantoobs View Post
Any chance shocks are still available? Will they work with a 2-2.5 inch lift? Thanks!
Old 12-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #826
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
I have (4) 2012 TRD 16" wheels and (5) 265/75R16 BFG All Terrain Tires for sale.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ml#post7787221
Old 12-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #827
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Just bought a brand new 265 bfg at two weeks ago ! Waited 2 years lol !
Old 12-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #828
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
I have my 2012 TRD leaf packs with Icon 3 leaf AAL for sale. They are in great shape with only one light dirt trip on them. $150 and located in Carlsbad

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7787607
Old 12-01-2013, 12:22 PM   #829
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Damn. Just bought a brand new 265 bfg at two weeks ago ! Waited 2 years lol !
Sorry man. I will probably refuse to look at the used Tire and Wheel section on TW after I mount my new wheel set-up. Someone will have an awesome deal that will piss me off.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #830
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...-km2s-new.html

255's for sale

Old 12-03-2013, 02:21 PM   #831
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Tyler, didn't you just install them? which way did you go? I just installed, uninstalled and sold the new MT ATZ P3s, man they f'd up that tire.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #832
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

San Diego "Yard Sale"

Yep, got about 100 miles on em. Went with KM2's in a 315/75R16
Old 12-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #833
SoCal Hillbilly is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
SoCal Hillbilly's Tacoma Gallery
Got snow chains?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/4227453563.html
Old 12-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #834
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Sold
Old 12-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #835
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know crap about go-pros but is this one of the ones that you can start/stop with your phone through Bluetooth?
Old 12-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #836
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
I don't know crap about go-pros but is this one of the ones that you can start/stop with your phone through Bluetooth?
yep
Old 12-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #837
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Yes, this is one of the new ones (Hero 3) with the Android or iOS app that you can operate the start/stop from your phone. You can even see the preview on your phone to know you have a good angle on your mount.

MSPR $299, used around 10 times. Mom and dad bought me a Black for Christmas so I am just upgrading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSam View Post
yep
Thanks!
Old 12-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #838
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks ^

If you still have it on Friday when I get paid I'll buy it
Old 12-12-2013, 03:19 PM   #839
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Anyone have an old second gen CV axle? I need a core
Old 12-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #840
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I have an Iphone 4S white 16GB with original box and all brand new accessories, headphones, 30pin cable and power block. The iphone is in perfect working conditionAT&T is the carrier and has protective film on the front and back. This phone is not on the IOS7 update. If your interested let me know. I am thinking $150 range

Products Discussed in this Thread