Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego "Yard Sale"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
San Diego "Yard Sale"

So, figured I would start a thread to sell truck related and non-truck related stuff to local TW members. Thought maybe it would be easier to post up stuff here first before you move it to the B/S/T forum so you can sell local, stoke other local TW members first, and don't have to answer the dreaded "will you ship?" question. Thought I would call it the "Yard Sale" so you could post up anything....never know what someone else could be looking for!

Please post pic & price just like in the B/S/T forum so this does not turn into a $hit show!
Old 02-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Sold

sold...
Old 02-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #4
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
I got.a set of 4 alloy trd offroad rims with 6000 miles on them when taken off.

250 obo. I need these gone

Old 02-26-2012, 11:11 PM   #6
Mall Crawler of the Year
TRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
TRDBen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
I got.a set of 4 alloy trd offroad rims with 6000 miles on them when taken off.

250 obo. I need these gone

Any pics with these on a 1st gen? Im interested
Old 02-26-2012, 11:19 PM   #7
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBen View Post
Any pics with these on a 1st gen? Im interested

Search dude. I just did and found like 20 threads about....
Old 02-26-2012, 11:24 PM   #8
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Never put em on a 1st gen so sorry I don't have any pics of that
Old 02-26-2012, 11:30 PM   #9
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, good idea! I'm selling a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder!
Old 02-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #10
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Oh wait, this is a Toyota forum! My bad
Old 02-26-2012, 11:34 PM   #11
Jumper's Leds

Hahahahahaha
Old 02-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #12
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Idea
Old 02-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Survival Instructor
Name: Justin
4X4_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I have some 16x9 MotoMetal rims. I misplaced 2 of the center caps but I know they're around here somewhere and will find them as soon as someone wants them. Take these things out of my garage!

$200

Old 02-27-2012, 04:21 PM   #14
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4_TRD View Post
I have some 16x9 MotoMetal rims. I misplaced 2 of the center caps but I know they're around here somewhere and will find them as soon as someone wants them. Take these things out of my garage!

$200

Damn! If those were 17's id be all over that. Great deal
Old 02-27-2012, 05:34 PM   #15

SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACWUT View Post
Yeah, good idea! I'm selling a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder!
Post it up! That's kinda the point of this thread...does not have to be toyota tacoma related....but usually will end up being related as any $ you make on anything else will go into your Tacoma!
Old 02-27-2012, 05:35 PM   #16

SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

$200

200 bones! great price!
Old 02-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #17
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

$200

oh crap thats exactly what I want!!! too bad im barely starting work and dont have the $200 right now
Old 02-27-2012, 09:18 PM   #18
Jumper's Leds

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcm329 View Post
oh crap thats exactly what I want!!! too bad im barely starting work and dont have the $200 right now
Pmed on these. Waiting for a reply.

Products Discussed in this Thread