Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SoCal Tacoma's BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2013, 11:32 AM   #4381
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,

Quick question -- for those of you who have had the rear suspension TSB done, what dealership did you go to? I'm in the Anaheim area during the week for work, but I'll go wherever you guys have had success.

Thanks,

Kyle
Old 03-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #4382
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Stay the fuck away from Toyota of Orange.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #4384
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I took my truck there once for my 30k service (spark plugs included) they refused to honor my synthetic oil change upgrade and when I picked up my truck...checked it out after driving 600 miles up to the Bay Area...they didn't actually do anything to my truck. That was a fun hassle to deal with.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #4385
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
WORD.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:39 PM   #4386
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeRadd View Post
Because you WILL get a lemon.

Even tho' you paid for an orange, you get a lemon...interesting...

hate stealerships....
Old 03-05-2013, 06:40 PM   #4387
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Even tho' you paid for an orange, you get a lemon...interesting...

hate stealerships....
Old 03-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #4388
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
So, anyone down for a snow trip next time another weather system comes through? I made an impromptu run up through Julian, Cuyamaca, and Mt Laguna today and it was pretty awesome, especially up near Laguna.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #4389
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down
Old 03-09-2013, 09:32 PM   #4390
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone familar with any trails up there?
Old 03-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #4391
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Penske Toyota in Downey
Old 03-23-2013, 11:07 AM   #4392
I like the Anaheim Ducks

Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
Penske Toyota in Downey
For TSB?
Old 03-29-2013, 07:25 AM   #4393
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Anything going on this weekend? I'll b in the long beach area for the weekend!!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #4394

So I was at Mossy Toyota in PB today for my last free servicing. I decided to go check out the new 2013 Tacomas. Lo and behold they had two Tx Baja edition trucks. I almost couldn't keep myself from drooling.

Btw, $38,880 is too much for a Tacoma.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #4395
Wowza! That's a stiff mark up for the Baja lol. Jeez! I got my TX Pro for about 31ish OTD
Old 04-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #4396

Yep. When I pointed out the payments would be twice what I already pay, the salesman told me "It's twice the truck!". My ass.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #4398
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
OK guys update on SoCal Tacomas!!

Steve sn: Socalman22 (founder and Prez of SCT) and I (new VP) working on some good stuff.. We will have a full structured club in the near future with a new updated logo that will include both a 2nd and a 1st gen truck which we will put on stickers, shirts, banners, business cards etc..! We are also working on updation the SCT website and will start hosting and organizing monthly SCT meets so stay tuned.

I've also set up an Instagram account under the name: socaltacomascom go follow for shout outs and pics of our trucks daily!
Old 04-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #4399
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
OK guys update on SoCal Tacomas!!

Steve sn: Socalman22 (founder and Prez of SCT) and I (new VP) working on some good stuff.. We will have a full structured club in the near future with a new updated logo that will include both a 2nd and a 1st gen truck which we will put on stickers, shirts, banners, business cards etc..! We are also working on updation the SCT website and will start hosting and organizing monthly SCT meets so stay tuned.

I've also set up an Instagram account under the name: socaltacomascom go follow for shout outs and pics of our trucks daily!

da fuq is this sorcery?

Old 04-04-2013, 08:59 AM   #4400
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
follow me @socalwhiteboy

Products Discussed in this Thread