Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SoCal Tacoma's BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #43
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Oh hell yeah, Chris. Mojave aint till May! I'm more than sure we can set something up. Let's do it half way between LA and SD so all can go without excuses.
I know there are a lot of people who want to go for the first time and we can BS and give some last minute pointers out that people might not know. Also people can meet the crew going so they don't feel weird coming out that day. Im down any weekend after I get home. From the High Dez to SD lets do it!
Old 02-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #44
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Subbd
Old 02-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #45
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmmmm BBQ.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:55 PM   #46
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Bbq sounds good.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #47
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You kidding me? You're the heart and soul of SCT! lol I think you guys were SCT before I started wheeling with ya.

haha, yup, i still have an email addy connected to SoCalTacomas, hmmmm, need to talk to steve about that....
Old 02-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #49
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe ill make some world famous wings
Old 02-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #51
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
We don't like your kind around these parts.....
Old 02-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #52
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Whats up guys!?!? I guess this is a great place to ask.

Can we get a meet and greet going before the Mojave Run?
Yeah, I think this would be a good idea.
Quote:
Oh hell yeah, Chris. Mojave aint till May! I'm more than sure we can set something up. Let's do it half way between LA and SD so all can go without excuses.
YESS! I dont have to drive all the way to SD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
that'a boy RJ! I would be honored to run the desert with the socal crew.

RJ, are you still waiting for parts?
Yea buddy! Your starting with the best!

Yes

I hate getting new un released stuff
oh well. Itll be well worth the wait
Old 02-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #54
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I did but no activity and i killed it
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I thought SocalTacomas had their own forum?
Old 02-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #55
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocalMan22 View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post4648003
Old 02-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #56
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I run the site just need to be more on top of it and keep it up to date, As for Matt in his placement in SCT he knows he plays a big part in keeping things together and making socaltacomas what it is today, with T-shirt sales and Stickers and organizing runs, eventually we want to make this a more recognized club and with agreement with all you guys a small paid membership fee for things that would be club related, and hopefully this xmas we can have a socaltacomas toy drive and donate to a local organization, i am all for ideas and Hopefully we can set up roles pres vice pres etc....in socaltacomas.com and keep it as strong as it is now
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
I dont know who's site that is..
Old 02-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #57
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Since we re on the subject of SoCalTacomas.. I've been sitting on an idea but want Matt and Steve's approval along with everyone else's opinions.

So I think we in SoCal have some of the sickest and baddest tacos out there! So I would like to set up a monthly or maybe quarterly running for truck of the month/ quarter I think we should start recognizing who's truck is really coming along even if it's just a simple certificate for bragging rights.. What do you guys think?? We all nominate three members who's truck we really like then Throw up a poll thread each month or quarter..
Excellent idea!!
Old 02-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #58
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I run the site just need to be more on top of it and keep it up to date, As for Matt in his placement in SCT he knows he plays a big part in keeping things together and making socaltacomas what it is today, with T-shirt sales and Stickers and organizing runs, eventually we want to make this a more recognized club and with agreement with all you guys a small paid membership fee for things that would be club related, and hopefully this xmas we can have a socaltacomas toy drive and donate to a local organization, i am all for ideas and Hopefully we can set up roles pres vice pres etc....in socaltacomas.com and keep it as strong as it is now
Steve.. If you need help, I know a thing or two 'bout 'puters..

As for volunteer work.. I know a few people and do donate my time and 'experience' often.. I would be more than happy to help set anything up needed..
Old 02-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #59
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP4x4 View Post
SoCial Tacoma's?
Oh man, how many times we hear that Steve/Matt ??...

Quote:
& like a Phoenix ...rising from the ashes (dead??) it lives again....

Quote:
OK, I'm out.....

j/k thats a good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
I have a FJ
Awww Gabe, you KNOW you're a SoCal guy, you're in dude (plus you can just pull me & truck around on trail runs..)
Old 02-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #60
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Sounds good definitely like seeing everyone into this, i am trying to show my face more and get out there with u guys so yeah we will set up a meeting and talk more about socaltacomas more in depth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbsocal View Post
Steve.. If you need help, I know a thing or two 'bout 'puters..

As for volunteer work.. I know a few people and do donate my time and 'experience' often.. I would be more than happy to help set anything up needed..

Products Discussed in this Thread