Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

socalman's truck and mine

Old 12-13-2008, 02:16 AM   #21
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
hell no. custom 1 piece aluminum.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:31 AM   #22
caliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the rough

Name: kyle
caliKxracer's Tacoma Gallery
lol, yea I need to find a good shop to make me one, Im destroying this thing
Old 12-13-2008, 07:46 AM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allupinsydeyou View Post
im on 33's at the moment yes... and my motor weight 74.3 pounds less than the toyota 3.0 that came in my truck. so find the weight of that and the weight of your motor... if yours weights more than the 3.0 (which it does, i promise you) then your observations on weight are incorrect.
The 351W is "claimed to weigh 525 lbs. I recently weighed one that was modded to be near 600#. Being as the 3.4 weighs about 400# I dont see how yours could be 75# LIGHTER, unless you are useing an aluminum block (No longer a "W" engine), heads, etc.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:40 AM   #24
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
. and nooooooo... yall will see when the time comes maybe
Old 12-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #25
caliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the rough

Name: kyle
caliKxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allupinsydeyou View Post
. and nooooooo... yall will see when the time comes maybe

im very interested, hopefully ill my truck back up in top order(weird gring noise coming from rear end/drive shaft, have to pinpoint what the hell is breaking)
Old 12-14-2008, 09:14 PM   #26
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
So many numbers!

Nice trucks!
Old 12-14-2008, 09:17 PM   #27
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Mine a 122321 of travel and thats just the front and 21231hp and i only wiegh 2000 lbs im fast as hell.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #28
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-19-2009, 08:52 AM   #29
Banned
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Mine a 122321 of travel and thats just the front and 21231hp and i only wiegh 2000 lbs im fast as hell.
ahhh i just now saw steves travel and HP numbers...no way i will ever win now hahahah