Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SocalTacomas-San Diego-MOD Day#1- 3/31/12

Old 03-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #1
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
SocalTacomas-San Diego-MOD Day#1- 3/31/12

Well, here it is Folks!
Myself and Greg along with new member 00taco00(Reagan) will be hosting our first SocalTacomas MOD Day Sat-March 31st at 10am. We will be doing a full Engage front longtravel install on Gregs truck as well as helping Jeff(jjbsocal) install his new lift components as well as anyone else who has something they have needed done. just post up what you would like to do to your truck so we can plan accordingly. Tools are always welcome. We will Have a welder on site as well as any other tool you would need. We will also do a potluck style BBq, so dont forget to look at what others are bringing and post up next to your name what you will bring to contrubute. Lets make this a fun and exciting day for our first ever SocalTacomas MOD Day!

When: March 31st
Time: 10:00am
Where: 517 Vista Del Escuela
El Cajon, Ca. 92019

Why: Because we want to.
What: Potluck BBq.- post up what you can contribute.

The LIst:
1. Recklesstaco(matt)Host-Chips,Guacamole,Salsa, sodas
2. Gregero(the man of the day)Host
3. 00taco00(Reagan) Host
*****Mod Day Changes:*****

Ok. We had some small changes, so here's the deal:

1) Engage Offroad will be sponsoring our first official SoCal Tacomas Mod Day by providing burgers and potato salad.
2) Because of this, you need not bring food unless burgers are not your thing; just bring chips, dips and drinks.
3) Engage's very own Chris will be coming down from Pomona with an Engage CHASE truck for further representation. As well as a Welder for us to use for all our needs.
4) Cal Mini Trucks, through Engage Chris, will be buying (stock only) parts from users who are removing them; Chris will collect the parts, tag them by owner, and will take them to Cal Minis. Cal Minis will then write out and mail a check to each person who sold items to them. Bring your old aluminum crush bumpers, your plastic bumpers, your LCAs, good condition fenders and what ever else you can think of that you ripped off your truck.

It's turning out to be even BETTER than originally planned and all of us already knew it would be a jolly-good-time. Come one come all to the first official Engage sponsored SoCal Tacomas Mod Meet... Cookies and punch will be there.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #2
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on what my schedule is like, I may be able to meet and also help.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Who do we have doing the welding and fab work?
Old 03-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Who do we have doing the welding and fab work?
X2 I may need some spindles gusseted.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #5
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
I think I pop in

I will be glad to bring 2 coolers full of Adult Beverages, No-Carb Monsters, and Hookers for later..
Old 03-12-2012, 09:41 PM   #6
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
theres a chance....

The List:
3. 00taco00(Reagan) Host
4. Jerez (25% chance i might roll) lol
Old 03-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #7
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The List:
3. 00taco00(Reagan) Host
4. JJBSoCal (Jeff)
5. Jerez (25% chance i might roll) lol
Old 03-12-2012, 09:59 PM   #8
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbsocal View Post
The List:
3. 00taco00(Reagan) Host
4. JJBSoCal (Jeff)
hold on there young man...i was #4...

jk jk. my bad...i should have added you to the list
Old 03-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #9

LMAO..

I was wondering if you'd catch that!!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:02 PM   #10
Fuera culeros..

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LMAO..

I was wondering if you'd catch that!!
i catch everything that goes around this place im like a non-profit ninja mod...lmao
Old 03-12-2012, 10:05 PM   #11

Haha..

I'm racking my brain over here trying to figure out how to make an accessory shelf in my engine compartment for a 2nd fuse box to run the HIDs and Aux lights.. I know where and how, i just don't have the metal fab tools.. Its so simple too, just need a metal brake, sheet metal bender thingy..
Old 03-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #12
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha..

I'm racking my brain over here trying to figure out how to make an accessory shelf in my engine compartment for a 2nd fuse box to run the HIDs and Aux lights.. I know where and how, i just don't have the metal fab tools.. Its so simple too, just need a metal brake, sheet metal bender thingy..
Plate aluminum big hammer and an anvil?
Old 03-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #13
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=jjbsocal;4728000]The List:
3. 00taco00(Reagan) Host
4. JJBSoCal (Jeff)
6.TrdSurgie ( 3RD member install and Urd cai) first aid. If some brings a grill ill bring the hamburgers.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Plate aluminum big hammer and an anvil?
That certainly is Old School.. I was thinking maybe Home Despot brackets and some plate aluminum until I could get something nicer fab'd up..
Old 03-13-2012, 03:26 AM   #15
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
The LIST:
3. 00taco00(Reagan) Host
4. JJBSoCal (Jeff)
6.TrdSurgie ( 3RD member install and Urd cai) first aid. If some brings a grill ill bring the hamburgers.
7.Re8elmonk (50/50 depending on baby situation) idk what I want to do or bring yet but I'll keep y'all posted.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:27 AM   #20
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Just remember to bring a drop cloth for painting on so we are not messing up Reagan's parents house since they are so graciously letting us use there house
I'll be bringing a plastic tarp for spray painting on if needed and as many tools as I can lug with me.

You can expect some more 5 layer dip

Special thanks to my boy- Restless- for setting this mod day up.