Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Meet this weekend! 17th?!?!

Old 03-14-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Meet this weekend! 17th?!?!

So as far as i know the big bear trip was throw out because hiaat does not want to go in to the snow -_- Nither do i.
So i thought i would make a post on who's going to still do the run that black hawk has planed out... Who will still be meeting and who will not be going due to not spending the night...
--- Some one posted about going to the race that is out there and meeting up with them...
Further more. Who's going where and when?
Please this would help a whole lot.
Not just have stuff all over the place on...
Attached Thumbnails
Meet this weekend! 17th?!?!-pissed-off-jacko-lantern.jpg  
Old 03-14-2012, 01:40 AM   #3
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

yeah Please Can we get this going so i have Some info on this!! My Gf is going to kill me lol!
Please let me know who is going and suff
Old 03-14-2012, 02:15 AM   #5
whiptastic handling

bump!
Old 03-14-2012, 08:46 AM   #6
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
if you read the threads you'll know where to go. 626/909 thread, still plan on doing the original run. balls out thread watching the race. no need to start another thread.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #7
whiptastic handling

fuk it. ill just bug black hawk.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:41 PM   #8
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ninorth Send a message via Yahoo to ninorth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Well maybe precoma, rowland and me might doing some snow off roading if its actually comes.
Roland is Busy this weekend..
Old 03-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #9
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
I might make a quick run in the snow...
Old 03-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #10
T-REX
ninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to beholdninorth is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
ninorth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ninorth Send a message via Yahoo to ninorth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
I might make a quick run in the snow...
If it is not snowy on the 18 I will come with.. As long as you don't try to kill me
Old 03-16-2012, 01:24 AM   #12
whiptastic handling

ill get stuck, sigh