Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Burbank Krispy Kreme April 7 Meet and Greet

Old 04-02-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Burbank Krispy Kreme April 7 Meet and Greet

First Krispy Kreme meet and greet/ mini mod day.

Date: April 7 saturday starts 5pm to 10pm

For who ever comes I'll buy the donuts good reason to come.

Plan to start will be meet up at crispy creme once everyone is there we will go to the burger spot
(THE HOOK BURGER BISTRO) After we eat and bs we'll go to crispy creme and I'm buying donuts for everyone for realz.

Pm me and ill give my number and give your more info.

Anyone is welcome to come to meet and bs talk about our trucks so on.I will update throughout the week.

(Address )
1521 N Victory Pl
Burbank, CA 91504

Old 04-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #3
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
• Wildlandtaco
• SoCalRoadie
Old 04-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #4
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
wish i had some mods to do
Old 04-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i don't have any mods, i just can't turn down free Krispy Kreme...
Old 04-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Hay CRAYgone. Word of advice. The EMPIRE center gets extremely packed on the weekends like no other. Its like saying a COSTCO Meet. . . Its better to have everyone park at the VACANT store next to the best buy area. Its HUGE and in the same parking lot. No one will be there as that store went out of business.

There is an AWESOME burger place as well for BEER too.

"THE HOOK BURGER BISTRO" from the creators of "The Habit Burger"
Old 04-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #7
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
CRAY-Gone! Get TC BOB to change the title to include BURBANK and the DATE! You'll fetch more attention that way. There is more than 1 Krispy Kremes in Socal.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #9

I agree with RAD. The Empire center gets stupid crowded on weekends. Left of BestBuy is a huge (200+) parking lot that never gets used. Parking at/near Krispy Kreme will be limited (40ish). Parking near Hook is even less (20ish). I highly suggest meeting at the huge parking lot and walking over to KK/Hook.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I looked at the direction and it's the same little plaza i was just saying meet near the krispy kreme and then well park and do our thing
Old 04-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
After we eat and bs we'll go to crispy creme and I'm buying donuts for everyone for realz.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:48 PM   #17
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
dunno if im avail since it's Easter weekend...

will try though...

you guys actually planning to wrench on trucks in that parking lot though?
Old 04-03-2012, 06:12 AM   #18
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
dunno if im avail since it's Easter weekend...

will try though...

you guys actually planning to wrench on trucks in that parking lot though?
Oh dam forgot easter weekend . I mean mod wise I posted only small little things that are easy.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:21 PM   #19
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

I have a swr meter of anyone needs to tune there cb I'll help them out or if any one else has one bring it to cuz I need some help with mine
Old 04-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #20
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Really a donut meet
You know you want donuts.