Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Handsome German Shepherd needs home

Old 11-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #181
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Yay!! So glad bosco got a good home! I'm sure tom and jasmine will be happy to hear it!
Old 11-05-2012, 01:52 PM   #182
Powder Coater/ Dirt Thrower
TRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRIAD Powderworks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TRIAD Powderworks's Tacoma Gallery
This is probably one the best threads I have ever read...

I cant imagine having to give up either of my dogs- but if I were to ever have to face that, I don't think you could ask for a better ending.

Thank you for making my day a little better, and I am so glad you and Bosco are happy.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #183
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Yay!! So glad bosco got a good home! I'm sure tom and jasmine will be happy to hear it!
We couldn't be happier to have met bobbb and to know Bosco went to a great person and home!!
Old 11-05-2012, 02:04 PM   #184
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
One of my favorite threads. +1 to you Bobbb, Thanks for the updates! Pretty cool to hear
Old 11-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #185
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone! This was just one of those rare moments in life where everything came together at just the right time. I couldn't be happier and Bosco doesn't seem to mind me either!
Old 11-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #186
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I love to hear updates on things like this. I'm sure Jasmine and MonkeyProof love to hear it too. It seems as though it's really worked out as the best for ALL of you! Thanks for keeping us posted!
Old 11-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #187
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Bobbb makes me laugh every time. So secretive!

Glad you got Bosco and it works out well for everyone.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #188
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
One year anniversary today and we're doing great! From this morning at the dog park-

And here's snack time from a week or so ago (he's waiting for me to chase him around the house before he'll eat it)-

And this would've been snack time if I'd have let him! (don't think it didn't cross my mind)-

Old 05-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #189
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbb View Post
One year anniversary today and we're doing great! From this morning at the dog park-

And here's snack time from a week or so ago (he's waiting for me to chase him around the house before he'll eat it)-

And this would've been snack time if I'd have let him! (don't think it didn't cross my mind)-

good for both of you!!!
Old 05-12-2014, 04:42 PM   #190

Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
We hit our two-year anniversary last week and everything's good! This is from a desert trail ride we took a few days ago. It's only his second time on the back of this quad, but he's getting the hang of it. The first time he decided to bail at around 10-12 mph, and after he hit the ground and rolled, figured it was better to stay put!

Old 05-12-2014, 05:16 PM   #191
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
thats fucking awesome!
Old 05-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #192
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I love it those ears look like gun sights... Anyway Dude I'm glad it worked out for ya. GSD is the best dog in the world and no better companion.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:00 PM   #193
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awesome Mr. Bobbb Bosco is looking handsome!

So glad That you two still doing great together!
Old 05-12-2014, 07:34 PM   #194

Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I love it those ears look like gun sights... Anyway Dude I'm glad it worked out for ya. GSD is the best dog in the world and no better companion.
Yep, he was zeroed-in on that little football (if that) dog like it was Go Time! Plus, I couldn't agree more about GSDs being the best pups around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Awesome Mr. Bobbb Bosco is looking handsome!

So glad That you two still doing great together!
I couldn't be happier about how things turned out. I know it sucked for you to let him go, but the move has definitely been the way to go for all concerned. He may not be 'overly friendly' with the mutts in the park, but he's been a 24/7 rock-solid companion to me!
Old 05-12-2014, 07:41 PM   #195
fourpointTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
fourpointTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Story!
Old 05-12-2014, 07:44 PM   #196
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I couldn't be happier about how things turned out. I know it sucked for you to let him go, but the move has definitely been the way to go for all concerned. He may not be 'overly friendly' with the mutts in the park, but he's been a 24/7 rock-solid companion to me!
Bosco shot Gabby an Email, and said that he was tired of working on Monkeyproofs' truck, and He's MUCH happier with yoU!
Old 05-12-2014, 08:50 PM   #197
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Bosco shot Gabby an Email, and said that he was tired of working on Monkeyproofs' truck, and He's MUCH happier with yoU!
Jasmine is starting to have the same attitude with the tacoma..maybe ill get it back soon
Old 05-13-2014, 12:26 PM   #198

Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Bosco's just happy that I got rid of my access cab in favor of a Tundra. Now he can slobber and snot all over the outside of the truck too-

Old 05-14-2014, 05:10 AM   #199
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
dddaaawwwwwwwwwwwww glad to see bosco living the good life