Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Handsome German Shepherd needs home

Old 04-18-2012, 09:03 AM   #41
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Jasmine, That dog is Beautiful. Truly wish you where closer to me. I'd take him in a heartbeat!! I've had two "white" German Shepherds males and one that looks like yours but a female. Wow!! I can't believe you can't find a home for him. They are my favorite dog!!
I have a Black Labrodor that I took in about three yrs ago. Someone left him in our neighborhood malnourished and he walked with a bad limp. Glad to report he is doing just fine. Anyways truly wish u where closer I would LOVE to have taken him from you. I would have even sent you updates on his growth thru the years. Oh well, hope you find a Great home for him!! By the way he is going to be HUGE I can tell by his paws, nice!!
Are you taking any trips to South Texas anytime soon!? (anyone in south Texas looking to give a way a free German Shepherd to me would be amazing pm me)
Old 04-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #42
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
Jasmine, That dog is Beautiful. Truly wish you where closer to me. I'd take him in a heartbeat!! I've had two "white" German Shepherds males and one that looks like yours but a female. Wow!! I can't believe you can't find a home for him. They are my favorite dog!!
I have a Black Labrodor that I took in about three yrs ago. Someone left him in our neighborhood malnourished and he walked with a bad limp. Glad to report he is doing just fine. Anyways truly wish u where closer I would LOVE to have taken him from you. I would have even sent you updates on his growth thru the years. Oh well, hope you find a Great home for him!! By the way he is going to be HUGE I can tell by his paws, nice!!
Are you taking any trips to South Texas anytime soon!? (anyone in south Texas looking to give a way a free German Shepherd to me would be amazing pm me)
Thank you so much for your kind words!! I don't think he will be getting much bigger since he's almost 7, but he still does have those big ol' paws I can't believe I'm having such a hard time finding him a home either, but I got my fingers crossed and am hoping hard that things will work out. Thank you for being such a kind-hearted person to take in a dog when most would look away!! It really tells a lot about a person!

Not planning on taking a trip to Texas anytime soon.. but someday I do plan on hitting every state!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #43
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #45
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
no luck yet :/
Nope
Old 04-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #47
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
ah camel poo !!!
Lol.. agreed!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #49
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Noon bump!
Old 04-20-2012, 06:10 AM   #50
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Bosco still needs a forever home!!
Old 04-21-2012, 10:23 AM   #51
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bosco is getting up to date on his shots today!!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #52
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Bump...

Just had a rabies shot today that is good for 3 years ....
Old 04-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #53
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 04-24-2012, 08:07 AM   #54
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
What's the latest?? Still no home???
Old 04-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #55
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We are still looking
Old 04-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #56
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! Bosco really needs a loving home! Please tell your friends!
Old 04-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #57
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bosco really needs a home by the 1st!! The worst case has happened and we need to find him a home immediately so if you know anyone who wants to love him or can foster him indefinitely please PM me and let me know! Let's help my good dog and try to keep this on the first page!
Old 04-25-2012, 05:34 PM   #58
Power Top

bump
Old 04-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #60
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!