Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Handsome German Shepherd needs home

Old 04-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Handsome German Shepherd needs home

Update: Bosco really needs a home by the 1st!! The worst case has happened and we need to find him a home immediately so if you know anyone who wants to love him or can foster him indefinitely please PM me and let me know! Let's help my good dog and try to keep this on the first page!
vvv Isn't he gorgeous!! vvv

Decided to post this to see if the TW family can help out!!

MonkeyProof and I are looking for a forever home for our 6/7 year-old GSD, Bosco. Unexpected things have come up forcing us to move to an apartment, and we are not able to take him with us as he is very much an outside dog. If anyone here is looking to adopt or know someone who is.. please send me a PM!

Bosco needs a home where he can preferably be the only dog with a nice yard to stay outside and roam. His big thing is that he is scared of water (unheard of for a GSD) because of a previous owner's actions. He is not fixed, and is micro-chipped and in the process of being up to date on his hots. He really is a handsome, beautiful boy!

Old 04-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking dog! Hopefully you can find him a good home. That's shitty that he is scared of water because of his previous owner.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #3
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Im sorry you have to go through this. Good luck on finding him a home.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #4
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
If I didn't have 2 other dogs, I'd probably take him. I hate, hate, hate picking up dog shit and shedding dog hair. 3 dogs would be way too much...but how is he with kids and other dogs?
Old 04-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Jasmine he is soooo beautiful, look at those eyes...

I'll keep and eye out for someone.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Posted on FB
Old 04-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
would he get along with Dukers?
Old 04-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #8
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
If I didn't have 2 other dogs, I'd probably take him. How is he with kids and other dogs?
He is not great with smaller dogs or cats, wants to chase them .
He has a bug up his butt for who he decides he does and doesn't have a problem with dog-wise. Sometimes he doesn't care and sometimes he wants nothing to do with them, which is why he would be better in an only dog situation. If someone had another dog, it would be best to introduce them first, and a female would have to be fixed of course.
As for kids, MonkeyProof will have to chime in here later, since the 2 years I've been with them we've never had kids around the house.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #9
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How much is adoption fee? I'm going to put him on my facebook.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #10
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
Good looking dog! Hopefully you can find him a good home. That's shitty that he is scared of water because of his previous owner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
Im sorry you have to go through this. Good luck on finding him a home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Jasmine he is soooo beautiful, look at those eyes...

I'll keep and eye out for someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Posted on FB
Thank you all! He is beautiful, and he is sweet. Always excited to anyone who comes through that back door!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
would he get along with Dukers?
Is Dukers your dog? What kind is he?
Old 04-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #11
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
He is not great with smaller dogs or cats, wants to chase them .
He has a bug up his butt for who he decides he does and doesn't have a problem with dog-wise. Sometimes he doesn't care and sometimes he wants nothing to do with them, which is why he would be better in an only dog situation. If someone had another dog, it would be best to introduce them first, and a female would have to be fixed of course.
As for kids, MonkeyProof will have to chime in here later, since the 2 years I've been with them we've never had kids around the house.
I have a Basset Hound and a little mut who would try chasing him. Unfortunately it doesn't sounds like a good mix. I've always wanted a GS.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #12
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
hes so cute...
Old 04-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #13
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much is adoption fee? I'm going to put him on my facebook.
I never really thought about it. If it was someone here I could know was a good owner I would say free. But obviously for public it would be best to put a price to keep certain people away. If you're going to post it, whatever you think it appopriate. I just really appreciate you doing it!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:01 PM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is Dukers your dog? What kind is he?
he's a flat coated retriever:
Old 04-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #15
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
I have a Basset Hound and a little mut who would try chasing him. Unfortunately it doesn't sounds like a good mix. I've always wanted a GS.
If you are serious about adopting a GS in the future, I know there are german Shepherd rescues in LA, Burbank, and OC that are filled to the max looking for homes. We've tried to get Bosco in as they are no-kill, but they are all just so full.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #16

Quote:
I never really thought about it. If it was someone here I could know was a good owner I would say free. But obviously for public it would be best to put a price to keep certain people away. If you're going to post it, whatever you think it appopriate. I just really appreciate you doing it!

What I will do is post his picture, your description in first post and then say that the adoption fee is will be open for discussion with owner. Is that okay?
Old 04-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #17
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If I lost my german shepherd I would be an emotional wreck..
Old 04-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #18
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
he's a flat coated retriever:
We can always introduce them!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #19
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What I will do is post his picture, your description in first post and then say that the adoption fee is will be open for discussion with owner. Is that okay?
That would be awesome! Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
If I lost my german shepherd I would be an emotional wreck..
I'm trying be be good about it for MonkeyProof. He has had him since Bosco was two.. I've only known him for around 2 years but he is easy to fall in love with. I know when it comes down to giving him to his new home it will be very hard.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #20
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
good lookin dog