Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

1st Annual Pismo Huck-A-Thon!!!

Old 04-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #21
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dangler View Post
damn shes hot...id tear that ass up
got you covered sir
Old 04-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #22
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
ill bring you extra floaties
Mmmm thickies.

Count moi in hoebags.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #23
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Back on topic lol

Old 04-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #24
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Im in!

1) DTFtacoma
2) lang-a-dang
3) dirty dangler
4) jberry813
5) 87xjmike
6) NELSON
7) Desert Guy
8)
9)
10)
Old 04-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #25
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
thats how tw rolls...we just start our own shit lol
Old 04-12-2012, 01:51 PM   #26
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1) DTFtacoma
2) lang-a-dang
3) dirty dangler
4) jberry813
5) 87xjmike
6) NELSON
7) Desert Guy
8)THExBUSxDRIVER
9)
10)
Old 04-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #27
Victory is reserved...

and seeing as I am on my computer right now I'll go ahead and e mail you those pics Brian.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #28
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Shit I know Adam will stop working on my truck if I don't sign up. Add me to the list
Old 04-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #29
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Shit I know Adam will stop working on my truck if I don't sign up. Add me to the list
i have a feeling alex is gonna be sleeping in his truck with one eye open lol
Old 04-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #30
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i think i have to go to this since i missed the last pismo meet
Old 04-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #31
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i have a feeling alex is gonna be sleeping in his truck with one eye open lol
you guys filled his truck with sand right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
i think i have to go to this since i missed the last pismo meet
Add to the list?
Old 04-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #32
GFO DMC LBR

we were just trying to help dig it out...tide came up and he didnt notice cause he was in bed by 8
Old 04-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #33
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we were just trying to help dig it out...tide came up and he didnt notice cause he was in bed by 8

I'm in either for whole thing or just sat not sure yet. The pismo jamboree is the following monthly

1) DTFtacoma
2) lang-a-dang
3) dirty dangler
4) jberry813
5) 87xjmike
6) NELSON
7) Desert Guy
8) THExBUSxDRIVER
9) EL ROJO (spectator this year )
10)
Old 04-12-2012, 02:47 PM   #34
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
lol...help dig it out huh? looks like the bed is full of sand, and that sand coming off the shovel is heading toward the truck
Old 04-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
you guys filled his truck with sand right?

Add to the list?
put me as a maybe
Old 04-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #36
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll come watch
Old 04-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #38
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED AS NEEDED

Mention if your interested in "hucking" or "spectating"
<---not a binding contract lol

1) DTFtacoma (hucking)
2) lang-a-dang
3) dirty dangler(hucking)
4) jberry813
5) 87xjmike
6) NELSON
7) Desert Guy
8) THExBUSxDRIVER
9) ntydog13
10)EL ROJO (spectator this year )
11)anthony250f (maybe)
12)1TUFFTRD (spectator)
13)
14)
15)
Huck or not to huck? ^^^
Old 04-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #39

.....spectating..... unless the money tree grows faster!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #40
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Did it fuck anything up? I'd shit a big ole brick if i saw my truck covered like that.