Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

BAMF SoCal (Gorman meet) May 11-12

Old 04-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #42
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
im not sure what time i would get there friday, i have school lol
ditch fith and sixth and carvan down there with me! well leave sb at like 1230
Old 04-17-2012, 08:06 PM   #43
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
ditch fith and sixth and carvan down there with me! well leave sb at like 1230
haha yeah i will, dude i park behind you like everyday. no one parks there anymore
Old 04-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #44
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
haha yeah i will, dude i park behind you like everyday. no one parks there anymore
you werent beind me today whe i left for lunch
Old 04-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #45
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i left after 2nd haha...i told you i was hungry
Old 04-17-2012, 10:25 PM   #49
John 3:16
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Name: Bryan
staticprotocol13's Tacoma Gallery
Wassup guys put me down as a "maybe"... Depends on work. Hopefully i can camp out.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #51
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
The farther away from. People the better it's a lot more fun we don't have to worry about anything
Yeah,except for those drinking and handling firearms
Old 04-18-2012, 12:36 AM   #53
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
put me down as maybe too juan
Old 04-18-2012, 07:10 AM   #54
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Run an hide
Hahfaha if go shoot that be early in the day not at night
Old 04-18-2012, 07:11 AM   #55
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticprotocol13 View Post
Wassup guys put me down as a "maybe"... Depends on work. Hopefully i can camp out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowestley View Post
put me down as maybe too juan
Done
Old 04-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #56
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna be down as a Maybe I got my truck fix and I'm in the procees of getting glass for my truck Im getting fronts for sure and possibly rears too. I'm hopping to meet up with the guy to night
Old 04-18-2012, 11:03 AM   #58
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Im gonna do everything possible to go. I miss off roading and spending quality time with my truck
Old 04-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #59
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Good thing about these meets is that you can talk to people of the do and donts of your truck and advice from experience.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #60
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 661prerunner View Post
Yeah Im gonna do everything possible to go. I miss off roading and spending quality time with my truck

It is like sex you can never get enough it