Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

BAMF SoCal (Gorman meet) May 11-12

Old 05-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #1221
jeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to beholdjeremy25056 is a splendid one to behold
jeremy25056's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowestley View Post
Thats jeremy...the asian guy lol
haha that be me.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:13 AM   #1222
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
the jump is right off the main road
Old 05-15-2012, 09:11 AM   #1223
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Fat Chicks View Post
ok so who wants to try and explain to me how I get to that jump in the 2nd vid?
If your coming from the Gorman exit it's passed the sterling camp ground and drive for little bit down the main road and look your right. You can see the little jumps from the road. If someone has a better explanation go for it
Old 05-15-2012, 03:25 PM   #1224
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Man it's hard to see how many whoops there were and the size of so e of them. The clip above I hit over 70mph twice. If u shorten the mount between the gopro and suction cup it won't vibrate as much. Next time I'll bring my roll bar mount o we can see how much the suspension is actually working
agreed very hard to see how gnarly some of the stuff is that you just float over. the gopro wasnt mine so i didnt mess with any of the mounts. so just be angry at the tall skiny kid that ws there. it was his camera haha
i wanted to do more angles... just forgot too haha.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:45 AM   #1227
No Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud ofNo Fat Chicks has much to be proud of

Name: Bryce
No Fat Chicks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
If your coming from the Gorman exit it's passed the sterling camp ground and drive for little bit down the main road and look your right. You can see the little jumps from the road. If someone has a better explanation go for it
wait, disregaurd second vid thing lol, the one krish was hitting in his vid, and in his pics
Old 05-16-2012, 12:53 AM   #1228
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post
agreed very hard to see how gnarly some of the stuff is that you just float over. the gopro wasnt mine so i didnt mess with any of the mounts. so just be angry at the tall skiny kid that ws there. it was his camera haha
i wanted to do more angles... just forgot too haha.
Nah man no anger, it was cool to just see a lil footie of it! Ya I left my gopro and bar mount at home like a dumbass even if I did I can't figure out how to use the software I bought to edit it. It's out of my knowledge level with lame ass pc...I'm just old and never learned how to really use a pc lol.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:03 AM   #1229
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
way better and faster than the line Will made us do last time lol
Old 05-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #1232
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
How confortable would you be on doing the miller jeep trail my buddy with a jeep and his other friend with a jeep wana do it you down Wana do it next month
Old 05-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #1233
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
How confortable would you be on doing the miller jeep trail my buddy with a jeep and his other friend with a jeep wana do it you down Wana do it next month
will see i am pretty busy with buddies weddings