Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

BAMF SoCal (Gorman meet) May 11-12

Old 04-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #1
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF SoCal (Gorman meet) May 11-12

May 11-12 it's on a Friday and Saturday.

The plan for people camping on Friday be at Gorman by 2 oclock so week can start BBQing and bs talk about our trucks and what not.

I'm bringing wood more the better, grill, utensils like plates,forks, napkins.BRING your own food to grill. Im bringing my grill for people to cook on

If your camping pm me and I'll tell you what to bing but a must to bring will be sobe bottles for (Manwithoutaplan).And wood if you want to that would be great. And bring beer always a must when camping.

FOR PEOPLE CAMPING WE WILL ALL MEET AT THE 4x4 course and then well go to the spot . And heres a map of the camp site

Gorman, CA

Head south on Gorman School Rd towardN Peace Valley Rd
0.2 mi

Take the 1st right onto N Peace Valley Rd
1.0 mi

Take the 1st left onto Hungry Valley Rd
1.1 mi

Continue onto Forest Route 8N01/Gold Hill RdContinue to follow Gold Hill Rd

4.1 mi

Turn right to stay on Gold Hill Rd
5.2 mi

Turn left onto Forest Route 8N01A
0.6 mi

Kings Campground, Los Padres National Forest, Forest Route 8N01A, Maricopa, CA 93252

People coming in on Saturday meet up at the 4x4 practice area at 930am if you get a map from the entrance it should tell you how to get there.

For the newbies more info on Gorman
Info: http://dirtopia.com/wiki/Hungry_Valley

Make sure you bring 5 bucks for the day or 10 if your camping.

CB channel 21 for those that have CB

Things will change .

pm me to put you on the list

(LIST)

Camping group:
• Wildlandtaco Camping
• Manwithoutaplan Camping
• Anthony250F Camping
• brandon H Camping
• Jbsocal Camping
• Goflight2 Camping
• proforce Camping
• Garcm329 camping
• deadhed61 camping
• Gome29 camping
• bluetaco80 camping
• tacowestly Camping
• No fat chick Friday night run

Saturday group:
• santabarbrarataco Saturday
• Silverwolf saturday
• Sigi Saturday
• Jeremy25056 Saturday
• 661prerunner Saturday
• Jesus Saturday
• tacosallday Saturday
• zbaldo Saturday
• sunner maybe saturday
• rc freak Saturday
• web Saturday
• el rojo saturday

Maybe group :

• ruler Maybe camping
• precoma Maybe camping
• Mpleitez maybe
• staticpproticol13 Maybe
• magikbean562 Maybe
• monkeyproof Maybe
• mxnborder Maybe
• blasphemous maybe
Old 04-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
List :
• Wildlandtaco Camping
• anthony250f camping

ill bring the apple juice
Old 04-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #4
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
List :
• Wildlandtaco Camping
• anthony250f camping

ill bring the apple juice
Lols lots of apple juice.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Im in!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:17 PM   #7
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
ya sure why not. sounds good
Old 04-17-2012, 08:16 AM   #10
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
i got a good camping spot and it should be away from stupid ppl
Can you map it out
Old 04-17-2012, 08:51 AM   #12
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Wow! this looks cool! and only about 20 minutes from my house! Put me down as a maybe. Is anyone bringing quads? I have a TRX450R
This is more of a truck meet but your welcome to come
Old 04-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #13
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 04-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #14
DAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to beholdDAVE94LIGHTNING is a splendid one to behold
DAVE94LIGHTNING's Tacoma Gallery
I can be there for the day on Friday the 11th. Will you be doing any trails on that day though? Only one Iv'e played with repeatedly is the Pronghorn trail (Backwards) and it is a fun trail with a nice Hill climb halfway through.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #15
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Wow! this looks cool! and only about 20 minutes from my house! Put me down as a maybe. Is anyone bringing quads? I have a TRX450R
i can bring my quads ...plus my bamffff!!! crf50
Old 04-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #17
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
i can try :/
Okay tomorrow I'm gunna ditch work and well do my shocks
Old 04-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #18
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i might bring my dirt scooter
Old 04-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #19
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVE94LIGHTNING View Post
I can be there for the day on Friday the 11th. Will you be doing any trails on that day though? Only one Iv'e played with repeatedly is the Pronghorn trail (Backwards) and it is a fun trail with a nice Hill climb halfway through.
That be tight usually not a lot of people camp but if a lot of guys show up on 11 I'm down maybe do a night run
Old 04-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #20
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
I'm also debating on bringing my xr70 but I'm not gunna have enough room for wood haha and we need all the wood we can get