Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Lucerne Valley Sunday April 29th!

Old 04-23-2012, 11:34 AM   #21
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for sending me the link Krishtina..

Reginald Johnson, if you wanna camp Friday night, I'm down for that..
Old 04-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #22
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Rodney Johnson, don't break your truck before Mojave run.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #23
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
LOL at all my name variations
Old 04-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #24
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I like Rusty Johnson the best.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:03 PM   #25
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was Rick James
Old 04-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #26
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
If someone splits gas with me i may go, i need a co-dawg
Ill co dawg
Old 04-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #27
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
Ill co dawg
SWEET
Old 04-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #28
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fuck yea! Aaron are you just coming down sunday?
Old 04-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #29
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to camp. I can't get called into work if I'm 2 hours away...
Old 04-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #30
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Fuck yea! Aaron are you just coming down sunday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
I'm down to camp. I can't get called into work if I'm 2 hours away...
any of you two willing to let Jen ride co-dawg once in the desert? She hates sitting in the back seat of my access cab thru whoops lol
Old 04-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #31
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
any of you two willing to let Jen ride co-dawg once in the desert? She hates sitting in the back seat of my access cab thru whoops lol
all day, any day. no problem.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:45 PM   #32
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
all day, any day. no problem.
I look forward to having my girl friend ride co-dawg with you all day

Old 04-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #33

Quote:
I look forward to having my girl friend ride co-dawg with you all day

I'm remembering a convo at Sonic about multiple GFs...

Old 04-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #34
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm remembering a convo at Sonic about multiple GFs...

x2
Old 04-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #35
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
It seems like alot of you guys are camping but for those coming out sunday is 8:30 okay? Brian was saying its about 45 minutes before Barstow which isn't that far and its still a 30 min drive after exiting Camp Rock Rd.
there are two main entrances for Lucerne:
1) Camp Rock Road
2) Bessemer Mine Road

1) Camp rock road is where that section of whoops in that video is and is closer
2) Bessemer Mine Road is where Rock Pile is and is farther
Old 04-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #36
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Camp Rock Road it is!
Camp rock rd. is better anyways better trails for you guys too!
Old 04-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #37
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Camp rock rd. is better anyways better trails for you guys too!
the best way to go is start bessemer mine road, wheel to camp rock, chill, then mob to Barstow
Old 04-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #38
U MAD? OH U MAD

Camp rock road sounds like a winner! And jen is welcome to mob in my truck as well If she doesnt mind back seat. Cause my girl will be there too. But im sure she will have plenty of fun in jim's truck
Old 04-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #39
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Camp rock road sounds like a winner! And jen is welcome to mob in my truck as well If she doesnt mind back seat. Cause my girl will be there too. But im sure she will have plenty of fun in jim's truck
dont let her ride with :rjallday: he may steal jen from you the girls cant say no to the jbeezy LMAO
Old 04-23-2012, 11:39 PM   #40
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

:rjallday: