Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Lucerne Valley Sunday April 29th!

Old 04-22-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Lucerne Valley Sunday April 29th!

Old 04-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #2
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ricardo Javinski LMFAO
Old 04-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #3
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Subed just in case I finally get a chance to head out
Old 04-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #5
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in pending repairs from the last run and some sort of game plan.

At least get the meeting spot sorted.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #6
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe after you find Anthony 250 some shocks you can find me some deavers and shocks to match?
Hope I can finally make it out.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:37 PM   #7

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Right on, lets find you some new shocks first
What led bar are you running?
Old 04-22-2012, 11:39 PM   #8
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed! I may be camping out saturday!
Old 04-22-2012, 11:43 PM   #9

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Just noticed your build thread I'll see if the answers I seek are there..
I failed. Who makes the led bar?
Old 04-22-2012, 11:51 PM   #10

Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 04-23-2012, 12:12 AM   #11
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I'll make this one to make up for yesterday... Gotta put the new mods to the test.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:59 AM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
If someone splits gas with me i may go, i need a co-dawg
Old 04-23-2012, 08:37 AM   #13
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
If someone splits gas with me i may go, i need a co-dawg

Me Too!!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Me Too!!
maybe we can go after we meet up with Nick
Old 04-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #15
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Why?
I dunno, Doesnt seem worth it to me to just go for one day Plus I have school early monday..
Old 04-23-2012, 10:18 AM   #16
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
I dunno, Doesnt seem worth it to me to just go for one day Plus I have school early monday..

Gas is expensive to go for one day.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:30 AM   #17
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Gas is expensive to go for one day.
Right? Im willing to camp all weekend if anyone is down!

If so, Id be coming in friday night around 9 PM (when my girl fly's in) and then heading to Lucerne..
Old 04-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #18
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
I would go, but need to finish the truck for Mojave. It seems like its never ending.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #19
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Right? Im willing to camp all weekend if anyone is down!

If so, Id be coming in friday night around 9 PM (when my girl fly's in) and then heading to Lucerne..
Lets camp saturday night for sure. I will come out saturday morning to sunday. ( I cant go out friday night, already have plans)
Old 04-23-2012, 11:37 AM   #20
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
If I wasn't so broke I'd go haha