Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Help OMD (Doug 4WD) Transmission fundraiser

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #361
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
Lol I thought you unsub'd RJ
Was waiting to get home.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #362
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
No actually you did, I made this clear, I asked numerous times that we should check with Steve about this and make sure he was ok with it, your reply was I have tried many times to get the name and was never replied too. I would have never EVER entered into a possible legal issue without asking first.
I'm sorry to all on the new site, but this has gone far enough, its being locked. And please lock this too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
We wont even go there on here Steve! I asked you time and time again to give me rights to the site and you didnt want to.I gave no false info to anyone! and if want the truth you are never around and you never show up to events. Your never on here as a Mod! I had many members asking me to get something going so That is what i did! Im so sorry that you are so Hurt by the fact that a site was formed and is going very well! But I was tired of hearing, " where is socaltacomas going??? Well Socaltacomas Truck club is going very well! If you would have just given me rights to the .com site, it would have become the same! Socaltacomas was going nowhere till i stepped in and made it what it is today, with the help of many great friends! Where Have you been?? Know one knows! You can be pissed at me, I dont care, but i wont disassociate myself with socaltacomas. maybe Socaltacomas.com which you own site rites to, but not a copyrighted ownership of the name Socaltacomas! Why dont you just let your site go and let this club grow the way it deserves to!

Old 07-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #363
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
OK, big deep breathe, exhale.........

Matt, I'm sorry you feel/are getting slapped around, there is no joy for me or anyone else in this. but c'mon dude !! if you take the time & go over the way you are posting numbers you gotta see how confusing it is to know where the hell we're at, I mean when you post up a grand total of $1500 & change & one of $1300 & change & I didnt add this or subtract that & at the end of the day I'm handed $1046.00 as the total out of the pay pal account. I mean what would you think ?

Dude you were in charge of this & if I or anyone else had any issue as to your honesty you wouldn't have been overseeing this..

Old 07-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #364
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Thread went on way to long and well i hope we can all look past this and let it be what it is, it sucks it came down to this point, i apologize on my behalf and just want this done with on both parties.

Closed Thread