Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Help OMD (Doug 4WD) Transmission fundraiser

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 09:46 PM   #21
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
oooooooooooooooooooooooh ok…… so, I guess if I would have paid more attention to what I was reading… I would of notice it was the same doug that I was talking about....lol.....so, I want to put some $$$$ down… however, I’m not sure if Ican do $100… either way I’ll know for sure how much this weekend when I get paid…...

I met the Doug in Gorman and I think he's a stand up guy... he was willing to help others out without expecting anything in return...….

Also one of the best things about being a member of TW is that other arealways willing to help when possible…… and I think I can help a little here....

Old 04-23-2012, 09:48 PM   #22
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
SUBBED. Lemme check this out in the morning when im sober.. haha!
I would fucking LOVE to see doug back in the yota.. holy shit!

Old 04-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Let's get the old man rolling $100.00 bucks sent B.A.M.F

Old 04-24-2012, 04:55 AM   #26
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Let's get the old man rolling $100.00 bucks sent B.A.M.F
Thank you, Thats awesome Jerry

Keep in mind guys you don't have to match anyone elses donation, donate what you can afford.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:30 AM   #27
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Thank you, Thats awesome Jerry

Keep in minds guys you don't have to match anyone elses donation, donate what you can afford.
No problem glad to help i know Doug would do it if it were me

Old 04-24-2012, 06:49 AM   #28
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks JLee. That puts us at $300 dollars as of last night. And yes fellas ya don't have to match anyones donation. Anything will help. If your not getting leafs done and want to donate anyways refer to first post for donation info. Also there is a BBq posted for this SAT to help raise more money so get in on it and bring your donations to the transmission donation bucket. As for leafs if ya want some done by OMD. Let him know. Send money to said fund account in first thread and he will build your leafs. Just remember the last guy paid him $200 to whip up a set of leafs. But I'm sure anything will help. Let's get him rolling again real soon

Old 04-24-2012, 07:17 AM   #30
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Where. I don't see anything yet???? Hahahahahaha. Just kidding. I know ya get paid this week. As for myself I had a $108 dollars left in my paypal acct that now belongs to doug. So we are now at $500 dollars in the donation acct. Let's keep this going and we will have him a tranny soon enough

Old 04-24-2012, 07:29 AM   #31
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
*slaps down a benjamin*

Make that $400, kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Where. I don't see anything yet???? Hahahahahaha. Just kidding. I know ya get paid this week. As for myself I had a $108 dollars left in my paypal acct that now belongs to doug. So we are now at $500 dollars in the donation acct. Let's keep this going and we will have him a tranny soon enough

SAWEEET, way to move this thing along you 2.

Old 04-24-2012, 07:39 AM   #32
Ainokea

Hell yeah. Gotta keep it going. We will get there soon enough. I have a connection at Toyota of el cajon parts dept. I get cost prices which is better than wholesale. He will be in on Thursday and ill call him and get his cost on the tranny. Gotta be better than $3500

Old 04-24-2012, 07:52 AM   #34
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I thought I heard something way back about rebuilt being around a grand.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:02 AM   #36
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Either way, its just as good as new, and will happen a lot faster than 3500$+ for new heheh!

Old 04-24-2012, 08:03 AM   #37
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
How about a use one ... Would that be a good ideA

Old 04-24-2012, 08:03 AM   #38
Banned
I'm talking with a vette buddy who builds racing transmissions, he's calling around his contacts to see if we can find something a bit lower.

Closed Thread