Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Help OMD (Doug 4WD) Transmission fundraiser

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #43
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, that's pretty awesome

Old 04-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #44
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
That 1st one is in cali and I'm willing to bet that if we hit the sale up and tell him we'll pick it up we may get it for less than the $800+ that he's asking for....

Old 04-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #45
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
I'm seeing 2wd though, I think as I may be wrong but the tailshaft configuration is a bit different to accomodate the transfer case. Unless Im way out in left field and Dougs is a 2wd?

Old 04-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #46
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nah, I'm like 99.9999999% sure he's 4WD lol. Perhaps his TW screenname "4WD" gives it away hehe

Old 04-24-2012, 11:16 AM   #47
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Nah, I'm like 99.9999999% sure he's 4WD lol. Perhaps his TW screenname "4WD" gives it away hehe

Shhhhhh keep it a secret...

Old 04-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #50
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
The ca emissiins is what makes that Damn thing so expensive. I was looking rebuilt or used and found some for 1200. Then mentioning ca emissions it jumped to 2200.

Old 04-24-2012, 12:25 PM   #52
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
For a guy that is never at a loss for words gotta say I'm pretty speechless

& I've got a lump in my throat the size of a watermelon....

This Site has always been awesome, but its YOU GUYS that make it a family, I'm dead serious about that.. We all come on here to ask questions or to help out with answers for our common love of trucks & offroading & even if we weren't driving 'yotas.. we'd all still be here I think, sharing info , hitting trails, arguing & fighting for bragging rights for this that & the other. helping out others with issues or problems truck related...

& most importantly, rallying around those who are having a tough time of it, guess this is where I fall, some of you know my situation & for those who don't I just want to let you know what it is, I've been pretty much unemployed for a while now, I've had no unemployment benefits for a couple years, most every dime I make has been from whatever work I can hustle, I have had a couple regular job offers but theres 2 reasons I couldn't accept, my truck being down for one but the biggest reason is because I've been looking after my mom who is 82 (God bless her) & unfortunantley is in the beginning stages of the hell that is Alzheimers & it just rips my heart out to see that blank look of confusion on the face of a loved one that has always been a rock , always been there for you & I figure she won't see the end of the year, I don't want to think about it but it is what it is, anyway just wanted to share a glimps into the otherside of my personal life, i know I can be a grouchy, opinionated, harsh at times, but when shit hits the fan its important to me that you guys know that Ill always have your backs, always be there to prop ya up, or if your fucking up I'll always be there to "help" with that too..haha

you are my friends, you are my brothers & sisters too

Tacoma World, for THE motherfuckin' win !! period, never belonged to a forum before this one & as long as I can still hit the trails I don't see myself going anywhere else. Thank you all for your generousity, I love all you guys even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes... (even greg)

OK mushy half time speech is over, lets build some springs, lets find a tranny (dont even go there smart asses)

Old 04-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #53
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
in it to see old man wheel again!

Old 04-24-2012, 02:32 PM   #54
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Just shot a hundred dead presidents your way, lets get the old man rolling.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #56
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Just shot a hundred dead presidents your way, lets get the old man rolling.
Wow! Thanks for the Very Generous Donations towards the fund! Money was received!

Old 04-24-2012, 10:59 PM   #57
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new here, but soon will be amongst you all in the desert(I hope). Sent some funds for the good cause

Old 04-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #58
Word on the street is no ones trailing down here till after the Mojave run. How bout our next trail be when we get Doug his new tranny!

Old 04-24-2012, 11:09 PM   #59
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
For a guy that is never at a loss for words gotta say I'm pretty speechless

& I've got a lump in my throat the size of a watermelon....

This Site has always been awesome, but its YOU GUYS that make it a family, I'm dead serious about that.. We all come on here to ask questions or to help out with answers for our common love of trucks & offroading & even if we weren't driving 'yotas.. we'd all still be here I think, sharing info , hitting trails, arguing & fighting for bragging rights for this that & the other. helping out others with issues or problems truck related...

& most importantly, rallying around those who are having a tough time of it, guess this is where I fall, some of you know my situation & for those who don't I just want to let you know what it is, I've been pretty much unemployed for a while now, I've had no unemployment benefits for a couple years, most every dime I make has been from whatever work I can hustle, I have had a couple regular job offers but theres 2 reasons I couldn't accept, my truck being down for one but the biggest reason is because I've been looking after my mom who is 82 (God bless her) & unfortunantley is in the beginning stages of the hell that is Alzheimers & it just rips my heart out to see that blank look of confusion on the face of a loved one that has always been a rock , always been there for you & I figure she won't see the end of the year, I don't want to think about it but it is what it is, anyway just wanted to share a glimps into the otherside of my personal life, i know I can be a grouchy, opinionated, harsh at times, but when shit hits the fan its important to me that you guys know that Ill always have your backs, always be there to prop ya up, or if your fucking up I'll always be there to "help" with that too..haha

you are my friends, you are my brothers & sisters too

Tacoma World, for THE motherfuckin' win !! period, never belonged to a forum before this one & as long as I can still hit the trails I don't see myself going anywhere else. Thank you all for your generousity, I love all you guys even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes... (even greg)

OK mushy half time speech is over, lets build some springs, lets find a tranny (dont even go there smart asses)

nice.... my prayer and thoughts go out to ya... I cant imagehow hard it must be at times for ya .... but more power to ya and i hope to seeya soon back on the drit roads..... god know ya need a little break every nowand then.....

Old 04-24-2012, 11:26 PM   #60
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Doug, I have gone through the Alzheimer's situation with 2 grandparents that I have always looked up to. I is unbelievable how much it affects not only your loved ones but the person themselves. I feel your pain man, I wish that no one ever had to go through that terrible disease! Just keep fighting through everything man, and makes sure to spend as much time with you mom as you can. I know there are good days and bad days as well, Just cherish the good ones! Let me know if you ever need anything man, I know I havent ever met you but from all I have heard from you and others, your a great guy! I will be sending some cash your way shortly for your tranny!

Take care buddy and if you ever need anything at all feel free to ask!

Closed Thread