Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Help OMD (Doug 4WD) Transmission fundraiser

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Help OMD (Doug 4WD) Transmission fundraiser

Long story short, Doug, 4WD needs a new/rebuilt transmission. As the mission for the transmission Doug is offering :
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
I would like to get a group of members that seriously want their springs done & instead of paying me, pool the money one time, pull the trigger & get me a trans. done... & its a win-win I get my transmission & a few lucky members get their suspension upgraded
To manage the funds for this event Matt ( reckless) will :
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Thats no problem with me as he said he would like the money to go into a separate account! so if want we can suggest all to send the Money to my RecklessTaco@socalTacomas.com Paypal acct and Chelsie will manage all the funds paid to doug for his Trans and we can also suggest to anyone who would like to give money to the cause but dont need Leafs done can donate money to help get OMD rolling again!
If you don't need leafs and would like to help get OMD rolling again a donation is welcome too. Any amount would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

July 8 2012 Edit, these were reported amounts from here and another site with different dates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Its gonna be great to have you back out there and the way things are going its gonna be real soon. Thanks to the last two donations we are at a GRAND TOTAL OF $1,513.83

Re: Help OMD ( 4WD) Transmission fund Continued

by Reckless1 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 pm
Here is the break down!

The paypal account raised a total of $ 1,150.00 to date.

When we had the Bbq fundraiser put on by Manny. We raised a total of $285.00 which went into personel savings by Chelsie.

Making a total of $ 1,385.00 raised and being held by myself and chelsie.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #2
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
To kick this off I'm donating 100.00 to OMD's transmission fund.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #3
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
So with work and coaching I haven't had time to try and organize the barbecue here for Doug.. So taking advantage of this thread who's down to have a fiesta island meet and collect some $ there? I'm free this Saturday and I'll be willing to put up a barbecue for everyone as long as you donate to Doug!! I'll bring enough carne asada and grill for everyone!! Soo who's in? Should I start another thread?

Old 04-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #4
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
So with work and coaching I haven't had time to try and organize the barbecue here for Doug.. So taking advantage of this thread who's down to have a fiesta island meet and collect some $ there? I'm free this Saturday and I'll be willing to put up a barbecue for everyone as long as you donate to Doug!! I'll bring enough carne asada and grill for everyone!! Soo who's in? Should I start another thread?
Great idea Manny, not sure if another thread is needed as its all for the same cause.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #5
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Awwwwww man! I'm going camping this weekend or id totally go! Next weekend? Lol.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:48 PM   #6
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
To kick this off I'm donating 100.00 to OMD's transmission fund.
That is an awesome donation Erik! Way to start it off!

@ Manny That is an awesome Idea! This weekend is Great! SAT???

Old 04-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #7
00taco00 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Reagan
00taco00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Great idea Manny, not sure if another thread is needed as its all for the same cause.
I think a seperate thread is a good idea it will get more attention.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:58 PM   #9
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed

Old 04-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for a BBQ and donation. Ive grill I can bring to help char up some grub

Old 04-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #12
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! We are now up To $200 dollars as i just recieved another $100 donation from a member not to be named unless he wants to step up and say he did it! You two guys are amazing starting this off big with $100 donations! wow!!!!!!!! keep it up guys and we will have him rolling very soon!

Old 04-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #13
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Okay.. Im here..
whats up?

Old 04-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #14
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Im in for a meet. Let's get this old man up and running.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:28 PM   #16
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
is it doug who dose the rear springs... sorry I'm kind of back at names...lol....f so pm me the info of where to send the $$ and I'll see what I can come up with this payday....

Old 04-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #17
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery

how much do we have to raise are we rebuilding it or just trying to buy anew or new use one....

Old 04-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #18
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
Name: John
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
how much do we have to raise are we rebuilding it or just trying to buy anew or new use one....

I believe it is around 3500.00

Old 04-23-2012, 09:43 PM   #19
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Well, Sorry Doug, I feel like 'that guy' but I'm gonna have to wait to donate until the first >_<.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #20
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Ok it's up sign up!
link?, nvm i found it

Closed Thread