Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Meetups!

Old 04-18-2013, 07:30 PM   #2121
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Once you add that and bigger tires truck is gunna weigh little more and Wat size tires you gunna go with 35

Yeah....with the wench and new tires it'll be about 200lb more.....I'll just be just going with some 33's
Old 04-18-2013, 08:35 PM   #2122
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
Alright, i really wanted to know the weight of my girl so i went after work. You were right big blue is a lard ass. Mine weighs 4960lb. Where the hell do you hide that weight on your trucl!?!?
I was figuering that the both rims and tires are 100 lbs.
Rear bumper is about 220 in weight.
Sliders are about 120 weight.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:49 AM   #2123
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
anyone wanna go get some breakfast in orange hit me up ill wait around till 1000 ihop off katella and harbor nine zero nine seven one seven one eight three zero
Old 04-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #2125
skyhartman is on a distinguished road

Name: Sky
skyhartman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
I'll be down in the OC for the weekend starting next thursday, and if I can't make this meet I'll at least be looking to do some trails if anyone is interested. Never hit anything down there, so I want to check em out
Here's to hoping it gets moved to Thursday.

Let's do something at Tustin Marketplace.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #2126
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw what I did there
Old 04-19-2013, 01:34 PM   #2127
Wholito is on a distinguished road

Wholito's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhartman View Post
Here's to hoping it gets moved to Thursday.

Let's do something at Tustin Marketplace.
I second both motions!
Old 04-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #2131
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
your not miss much ^
Always a dick!

lol Anyways I showed up for a second on Wednesday night and no one was there at their trucks. I saw a large group of dudes walking but I only know a few of you so wasn't sure.

Anyways - moving to yorba linda so ill be MIA for a few weeks while I get situated. Im doing my run on Sunday and would love to have a huge hangout with some pals before I get busy.

...come even if your truck is far more modded than everyone else. 8 inches of clearance or 2. No judgements from me.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:24 PM   #2132
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

EMS: Emt-I
Name: Ian
Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
Ok dudes, gonna be at the dmz thing early tomorrow. Who all will be there around 0900? Let me know so we can meet up.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:19 AM   #2133
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Man Marty View Post
I am getting ready to do a mild suspension upgrade.
This is due to non-TSB springs, and the need for a little more lift.
As part of the process, I decided to replace some of the bushings with Energy Suspension poly products. I have had great success using their products on various cars & trucks. I checked their catalog,and no kit for '05-'13 Tacoma!
Bottom line, if any of you SOCAL TW 2nd gen Tacoma owners are willing to bring your truck to Energy's shop to have them measure and size various bushings, they are talking about free product.
Its a win win for all of us. Free product for the SOCAL owner's time, and a great product for the rest of us to put on our Tacomas.
Anyone willing call Energy Suspension @ 949-361-3935 & ask for Jeff.
I'd go, but I'm in PA!
Thanks
Also, could a moderator place this thread anywhere they can think of.
Anyone interested?
Old 04-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #2138
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone. Will be starting the thread soon for the TW Fourth of July Party.