Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Meetups!

Old 06-01-2013, 12:00 AM   #2241
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
anyone down to roll to holy jims or Santiago peak in Saturday mid day?
Old 06-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #2243
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
What do you consider midday? I work till 7 wake up around 2. I'm up for it if its around 2

I'll be out there silver and black dc channel 21
Old 06-01-2013, 11:04 AM   #2244
skyhartman is on a distinguished road

Name: Sky
skyhartman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
I'm down man it's a hour an a half drive for me but I'm still down to go
Sweet, you want to meet there around 1?
Old 06-01-2013, 02:19 PM   #2246
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm down man it's a hour an a half drive for me but I'm still down to go
If you're only buying 500rnds of .22lr just buy here while it's still in stock. Shipping is $20 but hey no waiting in line and driving and entrance fee and parking fee.

http://www.natchezss.com/Ammo.cfm?co...&prodID=CC0056
Old 06-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #2247
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
I'm headed out. Going up silverado to the top
im down for santiago peak monday, wednesday, thursday, or friday evening if youre down. night runs are sick. (on the way back)
Old 06-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #2249
Airdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AD3 86-89 VX-5 China Lake
Name: Tom
Airdog's Tacoma Gallery
Well I went up Maple Spring Truck Trail to where it intersects with Harding truck trail and Main Divide and ran into a silver DC that wasn't you. Then my phone starts going crazy. My son is texting me, the wife is texting me. My sons car broke down at the 10 and Fairplex. So I haul ass back down the hill and meet him at an autozone in La Verne he got towed to. His belt tensioner pulley broke so I had to change that in the parking lot and now its all good to go. The benefit to all this is I made him wash my truck when we got home. Took video all the way back down may post it if it's any good.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:44 PM   #2250
pklintworth is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
pklintworth's Tacoma Gallery
Any one down to meet up at IN N OUT on monday 6/3 around 6 pm

7691 CARSON LONG BEACH, CA 90808
1-800-786-1000
Old 06-01-2013, 09:54 PM   #2251
skyhartman is on a distinguished road

Name: Sky
skyhartman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey sky I don't ill be able to make it to the gun show tomorrow
No worries dude! Is there a fire up where you're at?
Old 06-01-2013, 11:30 PM   #2252

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
dude sorry for missing you all, I was headed back down from the Santiago peak and saw the same silver DC at Modjeska peak about 4:30ish ,he told me he saw you too .... and sorry for not getting back to you too skyhartman I was out and missed the messages on my email from TW... lets def roll back up there.. I blew a LCA/spindle seal running s little hard on my new kook's and something squeak's like shit...O well...
Old 06-02-2013, 12:35 AM   #2253
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhartman View Post
No worries dude! Is there a fire up where you're at?
At Miller jeep yeah we could see the big smoke cloud. I'm suprised they even had the trail open cuz the fire was kinda close.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:37 PM   #2254
BudTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
BudTRD's Tacoma Gallery
So what type of meets usually happen ? trail riding offorading meets or just meet up hang out stuff? i see custom Taco's all over the place in OC here, i def want to join the next meet up around here.
Old 06-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #2255
whitetacoma89 has a spectacular aura aboutwhitetacoma89 has a spectacular aura about

whitetacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
There's a meet tonight at M&M donuts in Anaheim but those are usually all ricers. We should plan to mob deep at the next meet lol

It's the first Sunday of every month
Old 06-02-2013, 11:33 PM   #2256
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetacoma89 View Post
There's a meet tonight at M&M donuts in Anaheim but those are usually all ricers. We should plan to mob deep at the next meet lol

funny , i was just about to take my taco tonight.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:03 AM   #2257
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
We've gone to it b4...alot of us didnt like it.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:25 AM   #2258
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
We've gone to it b4...alot of us didnt like it.
Maybe we should make our own meet there? Maybe every last Sunday of the Month?
Old 06-03-2013, 12:31 AM   #2259
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
Maybe we should make our own meet there? Maybe every last Sunday of the Month?
To be honest, it's pretty ghetto. Total ricer spot every night of the week.

What's wrong with the OC Tacos meet? We had an amazing turnout last Thursday night.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:41 AM   #2260

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
To be honest, it's pretty ghetto. Total ricer spot every night of the week.

What's wrong with the OC Tacos meet? We had an amazing turnout last Thursday night.
Nothing wrong with it. . In fact that's pretty awesome. However, I couldn't make it on weeknights due to my work schedule..