Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Meetups!

Old 07-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #2361
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
MEET THURSDAY!!!!

Slater's 50/50 @ 7:00PM
24356 Swartz Dr
Lake Forest
(949) 460-9314

Contest for most creative burger name wins a Staun II tire deflator!

http://www.rebeloffroad.com/product-p/st-tdii.htm

Does the contest start on the forum or at the meet?
Old 07-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #2362
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
At the meet. I need to judge based on what your burger looks like and how relevant/funny/awesome it is.

BTW, it's just 1 deflator not a whole set. But it'll deflate your tires automatically to whatever desired PSI you set it at. That means you can air down all 4 tires in under 2 min!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:41 AM   #2364
bigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigbarlo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chan
bigbarlo's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there
Old 07-09-2013, 09:58 AM   #2365
BeeTakingThe405 is on a distinguished road
BeeTakingThe405's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there. Finally a meetup in South OC. And Slater's has great beer on tap.

Traveler, I think I saw you today on the way to work, El Toro and Portola. I was on the blue motorcycle with the Hi Viz backpack that slipped by you at the light.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:06 PM   #2367
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Idk if ill be making this meet but if y'all wanna hit up joes after, im game. I hear they have some new orgasmic flavors
Old 07-10-2013, 02:44 AM   #2368
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeTakingThe405 View Post
I'll be there. Finally a meetup in South OC. And Slater's has great beer on tap.

Traveler, I think I saw you today on the way to work, El Toro and Portola. I was on the blue motorcycle with the Hi Viz backpack that slipped by you at the light.
I don't even remember the drive to work most days...I'm still asleep haha but that was me. Unless there's some other dude who takes my route to work each day with a silver taco decked out in Rebel decals lol
Old 07-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #2370
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
sweet my old stomppin' grounds.. i'll try to make it too!
Old 07-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #2371
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone down to do a day run up Santiago or mess around in holy jims...? I may have some time to roll for a few hours tomorrow in the mid day...
Old 07-11-2013, 12:05 AM   #2372
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
Anyone down to do a day run up Santiago or mess around in holy jims...? I may have some time to roll for a few hours tomorrow in the mid day...
weekend? I am down.. just finishing rearseat power inverter install.

I vote holy jims if we are voting. if not I am still in.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:31 AM   #2373

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... sounds nice, time to camp put and crank out some amps... Im just rolling down for the day and possibly the evening... I'll be in RSM on Sat with fam and may have to sneak out and down the Plano Trabuco way... see if I can get out for a few hours
Old 07-11-2013, 12:38 AM   #2374
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
Damn... sounds nice, time to camp put and crank out some amps... Im just rolling down for the day and possibly the evening... I'll be in RSM on Sat with fam and may have to sneak out and down the Plano Trabuco way... see if I can get out for a few hours
A word of advice, depending on when you last went to holy Jim's, it just ain't the same as the old days. It's a graded dirt road now with WAY too much passenger car traffic during the day.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:56 AM   #2375

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I saw that when I was going in there last month. I was thinking more off the other side of the brush were the creek runs (used to run), but the more I think about it there no water back there either... Well that may settle it...lol depending on if anyone else goes tomorrow. last time I posted I think two other TW members made it out and I pretty much dusted the trail by myself and saw one of them as i was descending... props to them for making it out... however im not mobbing all the way up my myself again...lol
Old 07-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #2376

Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Soooo anyone down to roll today?
Old 07-11-2013, 12:15 PM   #2377

Damn if it were tomorrow I'd be so down!
Old 07-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #2379

Quote:
Who's going to be at Slaters 50/50 tonight?!?!

Remember, most creatively/appropriately named burger wins a Staun Deflator courtesy of Rebel Off Road!

I think you should save the contest for joes so everyone can be a part. jk have fun fellas. Ill see y'all after
Old 07-11-2013, 04:24 PM   #2380
Airdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AD3 86-89 VX-5 China Lake
Name: Tom
Airdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who's going to be at Slaters 50/50 tonight?!?!

Remember, most creatively/appropriately named burger wins a Staun Deflator courtesy of Rebel Off Road!

I can't make it to Slaters but I will be at Joes Italian Ice around 9 or so.
Matt, I'll have those cmc plates for ya too.