Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Meetups!

Old 09-19-2013, 10:00 AM   #2781
bigbarlo is on a distinguished road

Name: Chan
bigbarlo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I am trying to get a meet going on before the Cleghorn run. What do you think?
Old 09-19-2013, 11:38 AM   #2782
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotamac View Post
Matt, I got the new fuse block mounting plates in but will be out to Pismo on Friday, I'll bring it to the next meet if you can wait...
Cool, I can wait it's no problem. I'm running the Rebel booth at the Sand Sports Super Show this weekend anyway.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #2783
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Anyone wanna get dinner tomorrow around 4 or 5? Gunna be in Lakewood for a lasd ride along scheduled at 6.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:10 PM   #2784
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Cool, I can wait it's no problem. I'm running the Rebel booth at the Sand Sports Super Show this weekend anyway.
first i hear of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Anyone wanna get dinner tomorrow around 4 or 5? Gunna be in Lakewood for a lasd ride along scheduled at 6.
hit me up when youre down here i will be running errands and setting up for my brother in laws wedding.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #2785
Yotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really nice

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bummer thats around the corner. Could have set up dinner with LASD and LAPD peeps but im out to pismo in the morning...
Old 09-19-2013, 11:08 PM   #2786
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Go to chris and pitts at Bellflower and Artisia.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:40 AM   #2787
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
first i hear of this

hit me up when youre down here i will be running errands and setting up for my brother in laws wedding.
Will do
Old 09-20-2013, 03:55 AM   #2788
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Community Service Trail Run along Main Divide Road

So yesterday I was at the top of Santiago Peak, celebrating a friend's last two days of being single by watching the sun set and the moon rise with a couple of beers. Looking around and seeing the incredible inconsiderateness of other peak visitors, it occurred to me:

We need to do a cleanup day soon. Call it a Community Service Trail Run, if you like.

The area is beginning to look like a trash dump. Since most of the vehicles that go up there are two-wheeled (with limited cargo capacity), and we all have pickups, we're prime candidates for hauling out trash. For anyone looking to collect a couple of bucks, there's *lots* of bottles and cans that can be taken to the recycler.

Also, some intelligence-challenged fucktard decided sometime in the last week to mark his territory with a can of red spray paint all along Maple Springs Road. So maybe we should also bring along a can of lacquer thinner and some rags?

What October weekend works best for everyone?

This should be a fun trail run day, with only a little bit of Gettin' Dirty. The majority of it will be driving and shootin' the shit over the radios. Hell, we could even make something of a Big Deal out of lunch at the peak, if there was interest (potluck, anyone?).
Old 09-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #2789

I am down. Good idea^
Old 09-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #2790
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am also in. I was raised to make it look better then when you got there. If everyone pitches in it won't be bad
Old 09-21-2013, 09:48 AM   #2791
Rylee is on a distinguished road

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
im in aswell. could be a good shake down before I test my truck in Barstow, when are yall thinking?
Old 09-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #2793
Rylee is on a distinguished road

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Well, in my post I *DID* ask everyone which weekend in October worked best. If no one weighs in, I'll just set what works best for me.
any sunday is good for me
Old 09-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #2794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
any sunday is good for me
x2
Old 09-23-2013, 04:15 AM   #2795
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
How about Sunday, October 6th?
Do the usual meet at 09:00 at John's Place by Irvine Regional Park?

Any interest in taking MDR South into the Santa Rosa Plateau? Or should we just call it a day at Ortega?
Old 09-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #2797
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
How about Sunday, October 6th?
Do the usual meet at 09:00 at John's Place by Irvine Regional Park?

Any interest in taking MDR South into the Santa Rosa Plateau? Or should we just call it a day at Ortega?
sunday should work for me as well.
i litter everyday heaving gatorade bottles of old piss at ppl who cut me off in traffic.
Old 09-23-2013, 01:44 PM   #2798
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
sunday should work for me as well.
i litter everyday heaving gatorade bottles of old piss at ppl who cut me off in traffic.
Goddammit RJ

I'm down for the cleanup I'm planning on taking a girl up there next saturday night so I'll try to get out there and do my part