Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Meetups!

Old 05-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #281
trooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrooper12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Spencer
trooper12's Tacoma Gallery
June 3, 2012
SUNDAY

10am

~Silverado~

Meet up address:

Cook's Corner
19152 Sayntiago Canyon Road,
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679

5 more days to go!

~List~

1.Goflight2 - CB
2.Blueinstinct - CB
3.The Traveler - CB
4.Rmesa1
5.stmpjmpr
6.Bosworth5
7.Bosworth5's friend
8.Runningtaco47
9.f3nd3r (50/50)
10.tattoo981 (50/50)
11.xgalvanxgx
12.trooper12 - CB
13.CedtheEntertainer
14.cbassd
15.Wildandtaco (50/50)
16.senn4586 (50/50)
17.IslandBoy71
18.Wholito
19.Greenbergler
20.boshak (50/50)
21.shweller - CB
22.sernaj64 (75/25)
23.TXPRO4X4 (50/50)
24.tacowestley (50/50)
25.whippersnapper02 (50/50)
26.?
27.?

What to bring:

~CB RADIO (if you don't have one its okay.)
~Food,Water,Snacks
~Wilderness pass at Big5 for $5
Bring all the stuff you think you'll need like Sunscreen, Insect Repellent
Windbreaker Jacket, Folding chairs etc.

EVERYONE ARE WELCOME TO JOIN!
OC members there's plenty of time to prep for this meet (5 Days to go) 4x4, 4x2 Prerunner Friendly!
Old 05-30-2012, 11:04 PM   #282
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
hey i hate to break this but i gota pull out some things happened i wont be there sunday sorry ya i was really looking forward to this.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #283
CedtheEntertainer is on a distinguished road
Name: Cedrick
CedtheEntertainer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Ed,
Change me to a maybe. Might not be able to make it.
But if I do, it is going to be awesome!
Old 05-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #284
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
The flock is already starting to thin out. I dont think that there will be as many as Traveler feared.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #285
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
The flock is already starting to thin out. I dont think that there will be as many as Traveler feared.
yeah im at a 50/50 right now
Old 05-30-2012, 11:47 PM   #286
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
I have an extra handheld cb radio cobra 38wxst. Not sure how good the signal is with the original antenna tho.. I can lend it to someone just bring batteries for it. And if you like it you can have it for only $30 lol
i want!! what kind of batteries?
Old 05-31-2012, 01:19 AM   #287
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
June 3, 2012
SUNDAY

10am

~Silverado~

Meet up address:

Cook's Corner
19152 Sayntiago Canyon Road,
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679

4 more days to go!

~List~

1.Goflight2 - CB
2.Blueinstinct - CB
3.The Traveler - CB
4.Rmesa1
5.stmpjmpr
6.Bosworth5
7.Bosworth5's friend
8.Runningtaco47
9.IslandBoy71
10.cbassd
11.xgalvanxgx
12.trooper12 - CB
13.Wholito
14.shweller - CB
15.?
16.?

Maybe

1.f3nd3r (50/50)
2.Wildandtaco (50/50)
3.senn4586 (50/50)
4.Greenbergler (50/50)
5.TXPRO4X4 (50/50)
6.tacowestley (50/50)
7.whippersnapper02 (50/50)
8.CedtheEntertainer (50/50)
9.?
10.?

What to bring:

~CB RADIO (if you don't have one its okay.)
~Food,Water,Snacks
~Wilderness pass at Big5 for $5
Bring all the stuff you think you'll need like Sunscreen, Insect Repellent
Windbreaker Jacket, Folding chairs etc.

EVERYONE ARE WELCOME TO JOIN!
OC members there's plenty of time to prep for this meet (4 Days to go) 4x4, 4x2 Prerunner Friendly!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:52 AM   #289
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
That's bittersweet...wish everybody could join, but this does make it easier for us and everybody else who's up there Sunday lol...

I will say, if this is a success...I will be planning another meet and trail run that can easily accommodate more people. Possibly a better location with more technical stuff so the 4x4 guys can have some real fun too. Wildomar comes to mind...
Old 05-31-2012, 05:32 AM   #290
shweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant futureshweller has a brilliant future

shweller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
That's bittersweet...wish everybody could join, but this does make it easier for us and everybody else who's up there Sunday lol...

I will say, if this is a success...I will be planning another meet and trail run that can easily accommodate more people. Possibly a better location with more technical stuff so the 4x4 guys can have some real fun too. Wildomar comes to mind...
Old 05-31-2012, 09:52 AM   #291
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
I think its like 6 AA's
ok. ill be looking for a silver 4 door taco Sunday then! thanks.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:04 AM   #292
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

This size group would be perfect for Hungry Valley up in Gorman.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:16 PM   #293
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandBoy71 View Post
This size group would be perfect for Hungry Valley up in Gorman.
When the OC group gets something going to Gorman, you can count me in!
Old 05-31-2012, 02:05 PM   #295
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
but it's soooooooooo FAR!!! I'm getting 15mpg on a GOOD DAY, and surviving on a college student's budget! hahaha

Its worth every drop of gas. its not that far away about 45 min drive if we leave early in the morning. last time I was there we had 35 trucks mostly PreRunners it was a blast! Check out my sig pic.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:12 PM   #296
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its worth every drop of gas. its not that far away about 45 min drive if we leave early in the morning. last time I was there we had 35 trucks mostly PreRunners it was a blast! Check out my sig pic.
Maybe from Lakewood it's 45 min but you're talkin 1.5 hours from where I'm at

Looks like a good time though
Old 05-31-2012, 04:18 PM   #297
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

which gorman trip was that???
Old 05-31-2012, 05:11 PM   #298
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Go to Barstow/Lucerne desert. They dont charge you to play there
Old 05-31-2012, 08:17 PM   #300
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Sand and jumps are for bros
Good thing Barstow is hard packed and whoops.