Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Meetups!

Old 11-16-2013, 10:21 AM   #3061
bigbarlo is on a distinguished road

Name: Chan
bigbarlo's Tacoma Gallery
party tonight

1318 monte vista ave, suite 19, upland ca

starts at 7pm
Old 11-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #3062

Portillo's tomorrow? 7pm?
Old 11-21-2013, 09:05 AM   #3063
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys there is a big truck meet going down this Saturday at 4 P.M. Any and all trucks are welcome.
South st. and Downey Ave. in Lakewood, CA.

IF you don't know where that is don't worry because TacoCrew is rolling down together. Tacocrew will be meeting at Mayfair park at 4 P.M and will roll up together. If you want to or can make it let me know if you need to know where everything is.

We have about 6 Tacos coming to the pre meet.

Would be nice to see some of you guys come out so we can make an appearance with all of our beauty's.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #3064
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Down for portillos. Anyone wanna do a night run after? Sliverado canyon maybe?
Old 11-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #3065
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
In for portillos
Old 11-21-2013, 12:56 PM   #3066

Anyone know if Shane is going to make it? Like to hear the tale.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #3068

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I doubt Shane is coming since he doesn't have a ride.

PORTILLOS TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

7:00pm, see you guys there.
Is he in lake Forrest? I can pick him up if he wants to go
Old 11-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #3069
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Really? Portillos *again*?
Channing has offered to give me a ride. But I'd really like to go ...well... anywhere else. I love dogs and all, but I like variety more, and the menu -- and especially the beer menu -- is pathetic in that regard.
I seem to remember Big Shots being tossed about as an idea a while back. I'd be down for that. Or can I throw out Shabu as a possibility? (If anyone is up for the hands-down best-ever burgers, I'd LOVE to hit up The Counter. Great beers there, too!).
At this moment, I'm discussing permission with The Boss. My mom is in town from Oregon, and my son's 5th birthday is tonight, is why I gotta get the go-ahead. I'll let y'all know when I know.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #3070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Really? Portillos *again*?
Channing has offered to give me a ride. But I'd really like to go ...well... anywhere else. I love dogs and all, but I like variety more, and the menu -- and especially the beer menu -- is pathetic in that regard.
I seem to remember Big Shots being tossed about as an idea a while back. I'd be down for that. Or can I throw out Shabu as a possibility? (If anyone is up for the hands-down best-ever burgers, I'd LOVE to hit up The Counter. Great beers there, too!).
At this moment, I'm discussing permission with The Boss. My mom is in town from Oregon, and my son's 5th birthday is tonight, is why I gotta get the go-ahead. I'll let y'all know when I know.
Big shot's=pool and beer
Portillo's=penis shaped food

Y'alls decision
Old 11-22-2013, 01:36 AM   #3071
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery

in 4 portillos. Bigshots on a friday night is going to be packed with bro's and their street bikes.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:32 AM   #3073
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
so portilos? then joes?
Old 11-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #3074
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah I hate the crowds but portillos is lame.... I mean dont get me wrong, its like a quarter mile from my house so thats pretty sweet, but I do agree we could find a much better place than this
Old 11-22-2013, 11:22 AM   #3075
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

you guys do know there is a buffalo wild wings in the same parking lot as portillos..... solves parking and beer and better food..... just saying
Old 11-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #3076
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
you guys do know there is a buffalo wild wings in the same parking lot as portillos..... solves parking and beer and better food..... just saying
hey you calm yourself papa man.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #3077
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
I agree we should change it up from portillos