Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Meetups!

Old 05-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #21
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! How about next week?

Saturday
May 12,2012

To Where? Any suggestions? Do you guys want to just meet in an empty parking lot next to some resto? maybe bar and billiards? or you guys want to hit a trail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veet skeet View Post
Wondering if there's gonna be any meet and greets at some food spot nearby in the 714 area for TW members. Never been at a meet before and would like to meet some TW members!
Old 05-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #22
tattoo981 is on a distinguished road
Name: anthony
tattoo981's Tacoma Gallery
Some good restaurant blocks on DTF. (Downtown fullerton) if not let's hit the beach area like newport. We can hit sharkeez or something there
Old 05-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #23
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That sounds good and I have another idea if you guys are really down for it we can set up a meet at SC Village (Corona,ca) take some badass pictures and play PAINTBALL! I can try get some kickass discounts but you guys need to give me more time..
Old 05-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #24
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
Sweet! How about next week?

Saturday
May 12,2012

To Where? Any suggestions? Do you guys want to just meet in an empty parking lot next to some resto? maybe bar and billiards? or you guys want to hit a trail?
How about you OC guys head up to Gorman for some 4x4 fun may 12.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #25
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I'm brand new on the forums, just got my truck on Saturday...

I live less than 3 miles from Holy Jim, and about 6 miles from Silverado...so I'm always up there with my Land Rover LR3. I'd like to take my Taco up there sometime soon to test out the 4x4 capabilities....the truck is bone stock as of now, but I have mods lined and ready to install.

Would be sick to wheel with some other Tacos! And I've organized meets for the other cars I've owned in the past, so I'd be down for a meet too. I know most of the good spots in South County.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #26
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BTW, There's a HUGE import/domestic meet in Lake Forest off the 5 at the best buy parking lot every Thursday night...

Tonight will be my first time attending with the truck, and I think it would be sick to roll up sometime like 20 Tacos deep and take over the place haha there's usually 1 or 2 there anyway.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:02 AM   #27
tattoo981 is on a distinguished road
Name: anthony
tattoo981's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
BTW, There's a HUGE import/domestic meet in Lake Forest off the 5 at the best buy parking lot every Thursday night...

Tonight will be my first time attending with the truck, and I think it would be sick to roll up sometime like 20 Tacos deep and take over the place haha there's usually 1 or 2 there anyway.
Sweet
Old 05-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #29
Rmesa1 is just really niceRmesa1 is just really niceRmesa1 is just really niceRmesa1 is just really nice
Rmesa1's Tacoma Gallery
Any sunday works for me saturdays are bad thats the busiest day at a dealership
Old 05-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #30
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I would have to say sunday also is best for me. cant miss my MT biking rides on saturdays.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #32
BIGBADJON22 is on a distinguished road

Name: jonathan
BIGBADJON22's Tacoma Gallery
Okay enough talk! Let's do this. Sunday may 20 9am let's all meet at cooks corner for a meet and greet. Than roll out to silverado canyon or holy jim and get our 4x4 on!
Old 05-05-2012, 03:18 AM   #33
runningtaco47 is on a distinguished road
Name: David
runningtaco47's Tacoma Gallery
count me in on may 20
Old 05-05-2012, 03:54 AM   #34
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBADJON22 View Post
Okay enough talk! Let's do this. Sunday may 20 9am let's all meet at cooks corner for a meet and greet. Than roll out to silverado canyon or holy jim and get our 4x4 on!
Oh man I'm so down for that plan! I should have my lift installed by then and *hopefully* my wheels and AT's too! I live 2 min walking distance from Cooks so that's perfect for me haha

Official meet thread?
Old 05-05-2012, 07:20 AM   #35
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for this as well, I live in LF just a couple miles from cooks. If we do holy jims I might just stay and hike Holy Jim Falls or go up to the summit!
Old 05-05-2012, 07:24 AM   #36
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Is this every Thursday? I would take my truck if it wasn't the only taco out there!
Old 05-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #37

Sweet! This will be awesome! but guys can we push this meet to JUNE 3, SUNDAY? That's 29days from now. by doing that we can give more time to other members who just went to some other meet and some members who only goes online 2x a month.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #38
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
Is this every Thursday? I would take my truck if it wasn't the only taco out there!
Yes it is, and there's usually one or two tacos there, and I just got mine last week so I'll be there every week. You should head down dude!
Old 05-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #39
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes it is, and there's usually one or two tacos there, and I just got mine last week so I'll be there every week. You should head down dude!
what time is this thing?
Old 05-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #40
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
How about you OC guys head up to Gorman for some 4x4 fun may 12.
OC guys, listen to what ^^ said. GORMAN!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...y-11-12-a.html