Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Meetups!

Old 05-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #41
tattoo981 is on a distinguished road
Name: anthony
tattoo981's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
OC guys, listen to what ^^ said. GORMAN!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...y-11-12-a.html
I'm not 4x4. Will my truck be ok doing this? How crazy are the trails?
Old 05-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #42
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
there are lots of people going that aren't 4x4. this is my first time going there, so I don't have the experience but from what everyone else says, it's tons of fun. Just as many prerunner trails as 4x4 trails. Hop on the thread and ask around!
Old 05-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #43
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Yes it is, and there's usually one or two tacos there, and I just got mine last week so I'll be there every week. You should head down dude!
From what time to what time is this?

Quote:
OC guys, listen to what ^^ said. GORMAN!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...y-11-12-a.html
Maybe when OC members are organized already
Old 05-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #44
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Organize up! I'm originally from La Habra so I'm part O.C.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #45
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down with either one. Holy Jim (ready to hike it too) and the Lake Forest meet.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:05 AM   #46
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

June 3, 2012
SUNDAY

10am?

~Holy Jim Trail~

Meet up address:

Cook's Corner
19152 Santiago Canyon Road,
Trabuco Canyon,
CA 92679

~List~
Goflight2
Blueinstinct
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Okay guys here we go! OC members plenty of time to prep for this meet (28days to go) everybody is welcome! 4x4, 4x2 Prerunner friendly!
Old 05-06-2012, 02:49 AM   #48
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
what time is this thing?
Usually pretty late on Thursday nights, I show up around 9:30-10:00 and leave after all the Fast and the Furious wannabes go to race in case they bring cops back. It's happened once before, but only the ones who were caught racing were busted. If you're not littering or doing anything illegal, there is nothing wrong with being there. I've been going since September of last year.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:50 AM   #49
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Holy Jim is so lame these days, they graded the entire road so that everybody and their Prius can reach the trailhead without getting stuck.

I say we run Silverado up to Main Divide, I just did that trail today to the summit of Santiago Peak by the radio towers...I was in 4hi the whole way, but I'm pretty confident that Prerunners can make it up there without a problem if those big utility vehicles can make it. It is, however, a much steeper and longer trail...took me 4 hours driving time round trip.

~List~
Goflight2
Blueinstinct
The Traveler
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Old 05-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #50
Rmesa1 is just really niceRmesa1 is just really niceRmesa1 is just really niceRmesa1 is just really nice
Rmesa1's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in blue I'm up for holy jim or silverado
Old 05-06-2012, 12:10 PM   #51
tattoo981 is on a distinguished road
Name: anthony
tattoo981's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
there are lots of people going that aren't 4x4. this is my first time going there, so I don't have the experience but from what everyone else says, it's tons of fun. Just as many prerunner trails as 4x4 trails. Hop on the thread and ask around!
Sounds good
Old 05-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #52

June 3, 2012
SUNDAY

10am

~Silverado~

Meet up address:

Cook's Corner
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679

~List~
Goflight2
Blueinstinct
The Traveler
Rmesa1
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
OC members there's plenty of time to prep for this meet (28days to go) everybody is welcome! 4x4, 4x2 Prerunner friendly!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #55
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Holy Jim is so lame these days, they graded the entire road so that everybody and their Prius can reach the trailhead without getting stuck.

I say we run Silverado up to Main Divide, I just did that trail today to the summit of Santiago Peak by the radio towers...I was in 4hi the whole way, but I'm pretty confident that Prerunners can make it up there without a problem if those big utility vehicles can make it. It is, however, a much steeper and longer trail...took me 4 hours driving time round trip.

~List~
Goflight2
Blueinstinct
The Traveler
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
You're right a car can get through easily now, it would.be a joke for us to be going through there. Main divide would be a lot better but its still an easy pre-runner friendly trial with some awesome views.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:29 PM   #56
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
June 3, 2012
SUNDAY

10am

~Silverado~

Meet up address:

Cook's Corner
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679

~List~
Goflight2
Blueinstinct
The Traveler
Rmesa1
?

OC members there's plenty of time to prep for this meet (28days to go) everybody is welcome! 4x4, 4x2 Prerunner friendly!
Ahh, man you're killing me on the date...I'll be coming back that day from the Baja 500, hopefully our class 1 does well this year! I'll just have to wait for the next OC meet!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #57
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
put me down. I shall be there. but is it 9 or 10am?
Old 05-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #58
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
I am game for a Holy Jims run. Its been too long. I am gonna bring another friend with a Taco too!.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #59
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

~List~
Goflight2
Blueinstinct
The Traveler
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

Is Silverado open?
Old 05-08-2012, 02:57 AM   #60

June 3, 2012
SUNDAY

10am

~Silverado~

Meet up address:

Cook's Corner
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679

~List~
1.Goflight2
2.Blueinstinct
3.The Traveler
4.Rmesa1
5.stmpjmpr
6.Bosworth5
7.Bosworth5's friend
8.?
9.?
10.?
11.?
12.?
13.?
14.?
OC members there's plenty of time to prep for this meet (26days to go) EVERYBODY IS WELCOME! 4x4, 4x2 Prerunner Friendly!

Products Discussed in this Thread