Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Meetups!

Old 03-11-2013, 12:06 AM   #1902
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Wow...I wish my bedsides were more fucked up.

Really nice of you Rylee!
just trying to help some taco owners out, lol
thanks matt.

if someone doesnt grab em, you can have them for spares.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #1903
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
Who wants to trade their 09+ LED tail lights with my smoked LED aftermarket tail lights?!?!?!?
Old 03-13-2013, 06:22 PM   #1904
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
SUB'd
Old 03-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #1906
TXPRO4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Headed out to lake Matthews sunday if anyone is interested.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #1907
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXPRO4X4 View Post
Headed out to lake Matthews sunday if anyone is interested.
If I knew where that is, I might.
The family and I are doing our own leisurely trail run along MDR tomorrow, stopping along the way for a few short hikes.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #1908
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
I think the next meet should be at flame broiler. Just sayin...
Old 03-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #1909
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
just thought id post this up.

i have a set of OEM rear bed sides, 2nd gen , short bed, SSM with black flares, small dings and scratches nothing insane. FREE to a good home. i know someone may want them if they bashed theirs up, shoot me a text, my mom wants me to get rid of them.

949 306 7422. rylee.
Got anymore of that bushing lub I need to buy some my UCA's are squeaking again
Old 03-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #1910
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Having a lil bbq
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post6605879
Old 03-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #1912
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
QFT

I eat there at least 4 times a week
qft? yeah i eat there everyday haha they know my order there and already have it all rung up on the register by the time i get there haha. all about the half and half with white rice and onions with 3 pumps magic sauce and 3 pumps hot sauce
Old 03-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #1913
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Flame broiler?!

It's all about waba grill
Old 03-18-2013, 11:07 PM   #1914

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Flame broiler?!

It's all about waba grill
Old 03-18-2013, 11:14 PM   #1915
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I'm being dead serious...
You like watered down teriyaki sauce on half cooked food?

Waba grill is all cooked well with actual sauce not just watch the sauce Go down the rice at the bottom of the bowl ask hiatt
Old 03-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #1916
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
qft? yeah i eat there everyday haha they know my order there and already have it all rung up on the register by the time i get there haha. all about the half and half with white rice and onions with 3 pumps magic sauce and 3 pumps hot sauce
Quoted for truth.

Roger you're trippin. Waba is good, but nothing....NOTHING beats a chicken bowl with white rice, extra chicken, extra onions, magic sauce and hot sauce.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #1919

I've actually never had waba grill. But I can eat flame broiler everyday and never get sick of it. And that's why I do it haha
Old 03-18-2013, 11:37 PM   #1920
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Are you fools coming to this?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-meet-bbq.html

Please bring plenty of the works bowl brown rice and green onios. And some rib plates as well from waba grill