Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Meetups!

Old 03-19-2013, 10:11 PM   #1941
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have RC cars? There are a couple of cool indoor tracks in Anaheim and HB. $15-$20 bucks to race all night. Then just bring your own food in.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #1942
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
7:00PM at the pizza place it is!

Chris where the hell you been, brotha?!
My Thursday night meet got hijacked and moved to Wednesday! Haha. I can't go on Wednesdays, that's why I set it up for Thursdays!
Old 03-19-2013, 10:27 PM   #1943
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goflight2 View Post
My Thursday night meet got hijacked and moved to Wednesday! Haha. I can't go on Wednesdays, that's why I set it up for Thursdays!
Well then blame Matt
Old 03-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #1944
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone have RC cars? There are a couple of cool indoor tracks in Anaheim and HB. $15-$20 bucks to race all night. Then just bring your own food in.
theres one on argosy in hb pretty sweet place!
Old 03-19-2013, 10:55 PM   #1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
theres one on argosy in hb pretty sweet place!
OC Raceway. I was there Saturday. Super fun!
Old 03-20-2013, 08:20 AM   #1947
rplumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert
rplumb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OC Raceway. I was there Saturday. Super fun!
yeah friday nights are the best. Race 2 classes for the price of one and a pretty good turn out of people OCRC is one of the better tracks in the area.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #1950
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I'll be there can't say no to pizza.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #1953

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplumb View Post
yeah friday nights are the best. Race 2 classes for the price of one and a pretty good turn out of people OCRC is one of the better tracks in the area.
I'm not good enough to race! Haha. Lets do a track night.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:00 AM   #1955
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not good enough to race! Haha. Lets do a track night.
I'm always that one guy who sucks and hits all the 40 year old guys with all the done up cars and pisses them off haha.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #1958
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Bit of a drive for the oc but worth it....

Pismo is calling ur name fri sat sun.......

Come on out! Got a good size group!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post6625424
I'll be driving up to Humboldt on Friday night, and back down on Sunday...but I'll have a trailer

Wish I could join you guys!
Old 03-21-2013, 04:56 PM   #1959
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I'll be driving up to Humboldt on Friday night, and back down on Sunday...but I'll have a trailer

Wish I could join you guys!
Trailer full of humboldts finest export!!!!! I want some
Old 03-21-2013, 05:18 PM   #1960
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Hiatt, are you in?
Awww I just saw this. I didn't go cause I thought you said you were busy Wednesdays. I'm sorry Chris.

Products Discussed in this Thread