Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Orange County Meetups!

Old 03-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #1961
pelon is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
pelon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
theres one on argosy in hb pretty sweet place!
I live a mile from the Argosy track and I work down the street from it. If you plan a meet at the track, then you can eat at "My Place" sports bar around the corner from the track.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #1962
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
anyone interested in buying my thule roof rack and faring? can include 2 thule bike trays as well.... just gauging interest...
Old 03-25-2013, 04:14 PM   #1964
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Question for OC peeps; anyone in the area know of a reliable shop to take an axle to for repair?
Old 03-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #1966
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
what did you crack ??? ^
Don't even know yet
Old 03-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #1968
U MAD? OH U MAD

Know any places?
Old 03-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #1970
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Come to my shop, info in my sig. Call and ask for me tomorrow and I can help you out for sure.

We work on Jeeps all day, so plenty of broken axles come through here.
Dude checked out that website for rebel, looks awesome!

I have some things that I've been wanting/needing to get done:

Vibrations, think a one piece driveshaft will do the trick, but not sure
4.10 or 4.56 gears for the rear to install (2WD)
Calibrate my odo and speedo for my 33's

Do you guys do all of that?
Old 03-25-2013, 08:24 PM   #1971
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Soo where do all you guys off road at? Wheres a good place (for a newb) that isnt too far away?
Old 03-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #1972
pklintworth is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
pklintworth's Tacoma Gallery
im down for a meet when and where?
Old 03-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #1973
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by veet skeet View Post
Dude checked out that website for rebel, looks awesome!

I have some things that I've been wanting/needing to get done:

Vibrations, think a one piece driveshaft will do the trick, but not sure
4.10 or 4.56 gears for the rear to install (2WD)
Calibrate my odo and speedo for my 33's

Do you guys do all of that?
We can do all that and much more!
Old 03-25-2013, 09:59 PM   #1974
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
We can do all that and much more!
What are the prices for parts and labor for each? I want to really look into this.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:03 AM   #1977
imDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Darrin
imDARRIN's Tacoma Gallery
Huntington Harbor here!
Old 03-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #1979
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Bilsteins with eibach coils lift kit or ome lift kit?