Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Local Installer/Electrical Work - IE (LA/Riverside/San Bernardino Counties)

Old 05-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #22
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Good job. Im an ME. If I need any work I'll hit you up.
Hey buddy
Old 05-16-2012, 07:47 AM   #24
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Hi. How you doing? Do you still need that blank?
Chillin...ya do you need that other blank?? Lol
Old 05-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #27
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 06-15-2012, 09:48 PM   #28
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Anthony, check your email
Old 06-15-2012, 10:50 PM   #29
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
Hey Anthony, check your email
I didn't get anything...

Ajenright22@Gmail.com
Old 06-15-2012, 11:40 PM   #30
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
I didn't get anything...

Ajenright22@Gmail.com
Weird, just sent it again.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #31
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidalWave View Post
Weird, just sent it again.
Got it! Thanks :thumbup:
Old 06-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #32
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Good ol' cal poly pomona. Got my BSME there. Miss that place kinda.

Sweet can you do power distribution? I have a ton of accessories. In about 3 months after I finish the cab cage I'm going to need to redo all electronics to clean up my rats nest. But I can start working on it sooner piecing some stuff together.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #33
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
Good ol' cal poly pomona. Got my BSME there. Miss that place kinda.

Sweet can you do power distribution? I have a ton of accessories. In about 3 months after I finish the cab cage I'm going to need to redo all electronics to clean up my rats nest. But I can start working on it sooner piecing some stuff together.
Seems like everyone I know on this site or in the area is in ME or EE lol. Its a good field though. Anyways, so yeah I'm guessing you want like a secondary fuse block that all your accessories go to instead of being wired all over the place right? I've never personally done it first hand, but I know how. I've always wanted to do that I'm my own vehicle, just don't have the time or patience to redo everything in my truck haha.

So yeah I can definitely do that, I think it would be fun and turn out pretty sick! I am available to do installs for about the next 3-6 weeks only because I a surgery pending on my shoulder. Depends how long the insurance takes to approve it. After that, I will have a 2-3 month recovery time before ill be able to work on cars again.

If you want to meet and just go over some details of what you want exactly then I can at least start making wiring charts and get it all set up. Let me know. Thanks
Old 06-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #34
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ya. It's going to be after your surgery recovery for sure. The parts aren't that cheap so I need to save up some for it too. Cooler weather too. Right now I'm just starting caging. A lot of stuff will mount to my cage. I already have some what of a power distribution set up. This is what I have right now.

Battery in the bed. Running 0AWG up to the front to a splitter. The splitter has my alternator cable, and to the main truck fuse box. I have another splitter branched off my first main. The second splitter holds all my accessories.

This is where it gets ugly. I'm running in line fuses to each and getting a pretty big stack of relays, and switches in weird random places in my dash.

Accessory list that I will have after the cage:
55w HID head lights with wiring harness
radiator e-fan
4 off road lights on the front bumper.
5 off road lights on the roof.
race radio
cb radio
led amber lights out back
and extra room for more.
I dont run all at the same time to keep my alternator alive, but an alternator upgrade is in the future if I kill mine.

I'll get you pics too. I buzz up there on occasion over weekends so we can draw something up.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #36
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowestley View Post
pmd you anthony
Got it thanks! Were doing the install tomorrow. Thanks for the ref
Old 06-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #37
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
Me and my friend were wiring his foglights up on his honda accord coupe and we got stuck with a couple wires so we contacted Anthony and he got the job done the next day! Took about an hour which is not long at all...Thanks Anthony my buddy appreciated it!
Old 06-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #38
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 06-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #39
Thin Blue Line

PM's just sent to everyone who asked about pricing and install. If you asked about anything and did not receive a PM, please message me again. Thank you
Old 07-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #40
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a PM and an email, thanks!