Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Local Installer/Electrical Work - IE (LA/Riverside/San Bernardino Counties)

Old 03-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #101
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Ah OK. That's why I was so confused. Send me a PM with where you want the radio installed, and where the antenna is going exactly.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #102
urrutiadan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
urrutiadan32's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-28-2013, 07:27 PM   #103
easystickerco is on a distinguished road
easystickerco's Tacoma Gallery
stock 05-non-jbl to stock 09 jbl

Would you be interested in installing this? Is it even worth it? I don't have the 09 jbl harness, nor a amp/sub. I'm near Pomona
Old 03-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #104
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by easystickerco View Post
Would you be interested in installing this? Is it even worth it? I don't have the 09 jbl harness, nor a amp/sub. I'm near Pomona
Install what?
Old 03-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #105
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
He wants to install a jbl to a non jbl.

Which IMO isn't worth the time nor money might as well just go aftermarket
Old 03-28-2013, 07:56 PM   #106
Thin Blue Line

Yeah sorry that's not gonna work. You cant make this work unless you buy an aftermarket speaker amp and hook all that up, or you buy some expensive equipment that will only degrade your sound quality. Not worth it at all. Would be easier, cheaper, and sound better to just get a standard OEM or a basic aftermarket radio
Old 03-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #107
easystickerco is on a distinguished road
easystickerco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
He wants to install a jbl to a non jbl.

Which IMO isn't worth the time nor money might as well just go aftermarket
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Yeah sorry that's not gonna work. You cant make this work unless you buy an aftermarket speaker amp and hook all that up, or you buy some expensive equipment that will only degrade your sound quality. Not worth it at all. Would be easier, cheaper, and sound better to just get a standard OEM or a basic aftermarket radio

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I drove around to 3 different audio shops today. Everyone said the same thing. Might as well buy all aftermarket. For what its worth. The 09JBL is for sale. Here's the original link..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...io-xm-mp3.html
Old 04-01-2013, 03:50 PM   #109
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for installing the viper alarm in my truck,,,, I popped your cherry for 1st gen Tacomas lol
Old 04-01-2013, 05:04 PM   #110
Thin Blue Line

Thanks guys! I'll be posting pics later of the HAM install and some lighting I did today and last friday. Lots of fun stuff this weekend!
Old 06-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #112
Thin Blue Line

Replied to your pm
Old 06-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #113
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Anthony did you ever get my PM? Looking for electrical troubleshooting
Old 06-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #114
Thin Blue Line

I literally have over 1000 PMs in my inbox so I may have gotten it and forgot to respond or overlooked it. Message me again.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:00 PM   #115
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Just resent the PM to ya
Old 06-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #116
Thin Blue Line

:thumbup: replied
Old 07-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #117
ttn333 is on a distinguished road
ttn333's Tacoma Gallery
You have in coming
Old 07-31-2013, 09:01 PM   #118
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Alright guys, met up with Anthony (ProForce) last Friday. Got all the wiring installed and the switches and module as well. Everything went fairly smoothly and works exactly like we had planned! I took a few videos of the lights in action. They flash when the switch is turned on, have a pattern select momentary switch, and also operate as turn signals and hazards.

I am very pleased with everything, and if anyone needs any wiring done that is slightly more complicated then what your comfortable with, go see Anthony! He has great subject matter knowledge and fair prices! We worked on this from 10am to about 10pm, although we had a 12 pack and got food and took a few runs to the store for extra supplies, it was a great time! Thanks for everything again Anthony I appreciate it!

Flashing:
http://youtu.be/mmJxzjrNcU4

Turn Signal:
http://youtu.be/JM-PEkYdaf8

Switches: (Terrible Night Time Photo, will get a better one tomorrow hopefully)

Hope you guys like it!
Old 07-31-2013, 09:44 PM   #119
Thin Blue Line

Looks great man! Get some day shots of those lights. They look super clean in the tool box
Old 11-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #120
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent.