Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Local Installer/Electrical Work - IE (LA/Riverside/San Bernardino Counties)

Old 04-29-2012, 01:18 AM   #1
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Installer/Electrical Work and Assistance (LA/Riverside/San Bernardino Counties)

Hey all!!

I currently live in Ontario off the 60/15 freeways. I am MECP certified and have many years of installation experience. I love doing electrical work and normally offer services for very very cheap (sometimes way too cheap )

I CAN DO:
-Alarms (I wont do Remote Start on 05+ sorry too much liability) and Accessories
-Full systems (amps, subs, speakers, head units including Navigation and touch screen, wiring, sound deadening, satellite radio, ipod, etc)
-Lighting, switches, relays, other custom designs/mods
-TV's and monitors, DVD's, Game sytems, etc.
-Sound Tuning and System Design
-Sound Deadening ie: Dynamat, Raamat, etc
-HID's
-Aux Fuse Boxes and Circuit Breakers
-LED bars and other lighting
-Sirens, PA's
-CB's and HAM radios (and tuning)
-Air compressor for train horns or on board air
-Emergency Lighting and strobes
-Underglow (rock/hood/suspension/navigation/reverse/etc. lighting)
-Winch Wiring (including In-Cab controls)
-Solor Panels and Battery Tenders
-Backup Cameras
-Aux power supplies, DC/AC inverters, 12v sockets, etc
-Just about any other electrical wiring you can think of

I CAN'T/WON'T DO:
Fiberglass and Custom Boxes
Suspension (but I can recommend other TW members who are local to me that may)
Welding
HID Retro fitting or BHLM
Bumpers
Painting
Other custom Fabricating

The best part is that if you want me to do the work, I can get most major brand name products for very good discounts, this includes sound system products like radios (including high end navi units) amps, speakers, subs, dash kits and harness', and most other car audio accessories. Brands like JL Audio, Alpine, Pioneer, and more.

I warranty all my work (not products) for as long as I am around. I help design and create systems and give advice on products. All work is done at my location for the simple fact that I cannot transport all of my tools with me to every install, and it is too difficult to know when I may or may not need a certain tool. By doing the install at my location, I know I will have everything I need.

All pricing is on a case by case basis. We will discuss after review of the work to be done. If you believe my pricing is too high, feel free to let me know and we can work with it. I am very open to negotiation

HERE is some rep from another member with more pics! Check it out.

These are some of the things I have done to my own truck (some is now outdated).. I do all my own work:

Lots of Switches:

Dynamat and Speakers:

Amps:

Subs:

HID's

Bluetooth, Aux inputs (OE integration), Bass knobs, and more:

Navigation/Head Units, Back-up camera (aftermarket or OE integration):

LED Swap:

And my emergency lighting/sirens/PA's/HAMs/CBs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMHKV-8fdKY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G49yzDgr_cQ

MORE PICS!!

BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

I can do any car/truck you have, just about anything electrical, and have connections to most other jobs (suspension, body work, fiberglass, custom boxes, etc) I have detailed pictures of many other installations and products too.

If interested, the best way to contact me is through PM. If I do not respond within a couple days, feel free to email me at ajenright22@gmail.com and please put TW INSTALL in the subject line.

Thank you everyone for your time and consideration, I hope to be of assistance to some of you. If you just want some professional advice that doesnt come from a salesman, I am more than happy to just answer questions about products and supply wiring diagrams too. I can also give troubleshooting advice.

OTHER SAMPLE VEHICLE INSTALLS

RADIO RETAINED ACCESSORY POWER RELAY MODULE (designed to keep power to your radio after the car is turned off until a door is opened like in many GM vehicle)

**Not my install but an example of solor panel battery tender installation:

***DISCLAIMER***
WITH ANY WIRING DIAGRAMS OR ADVICE/ASSISTANCE GIVEN ANYWHERE ON THIS FORUM, CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN THAT YOU, THE VEHICLE OR EQUIPMENT'S OWNER, AND YOUR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLER HAVE PROPERLY FUSED, WIRED, AND RELAYED YOUR ACCESSORIES OR MODIFICATIONS PER THE MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES, INJURIES, OR ACCIDENTS RESULTING FROM THE INSTALLATION OR MODIFICATION OF ANY OEM PARTS OR ACCESSORIES
Old 04-29-2012, 01:57 AM   #2
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Good luck man ill for sure sub as a reference!
Old 04-29-2012, 02:07 AM   #3
JTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeryck
JTyfz450's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 05-15-2012, 07:06 PM   #4
teamCeltics
derekjames9 is on a distinguished road

Name: Derek
derekjames9's Tacoma Gallery
how do you swap the dash lights to blue???
Old 05-15-2012, 07:12 PM   #5
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekjames9 View Post
how do you swap the dash lights to blue???
Requires a steady hand and some really good soldering skills. You need a bunch of smd leds. There are several local members who have lots of experience doing this and don't charge too much. You can choose any color or a combination of colors. The radio, stock switches, AC lights, steering wheel controls... just about everything can be changed except for a few things. If your interested PM me for more details
Old 05-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #6
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm very very interested. I have been planning on going with a full stereo system.

Although, I do not think that there is a dash kit yet for the 2012s.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:21 PM   #7
Thin Blue Line

I didn't know you had a 2012... I will make a few calls and find out about the led swap on those. As far as the system goes, what sub model is your truck? Trd, sr5, etc. I'll look into the dash kit right now. Should be the same kit as the 05+ because the dash design did not change, just the stereo design. Can you do the system or you looking for help/advice on that? I do it for cheap cause I love doing electrical on cars, especially systems. Let me know what you need. I have discounts on product. PM me your number so I can call/text you.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:11 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
oh shit...we have a bad ass over here jk

this guy does great work...ive seen his truck in person and everything is top notch and is professionally wired correctly
Old 05-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
good luck on the install. But you are going to open can of worms on the leds
Lol if you mean the cluster swaps...that's my department sir
Old 05-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #12
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
ok i am sorry.
Its ok, I accept your apology
Old 05-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #14
Thin Blue Line

Yep! Jerez does all the LED swap work. I did my own on my truck and they came out perfect, but he's the one who is the professional solder guy haha, I do system design and install I cant wait to see the LED's on a '12 though, should be pretty sweet with those new gauges!

And thanks for the rep Jerez, as soon as you do my clock/air bag light on Thursday I'm gonna do my build thread. Hopefully that will show some more details of the kinda work I can do!
Old 05-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #15
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 05-15-2012, 10:08 PM   #16
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Haha for sure man
Old 05-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #18
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Subed. Do you go to cal poly?
I did for one quarter, then went to Mt. SAC cause Cal Poly is too dam $$$$! lol but I live right down the street from there, almost walking distance.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:34 PM   #20
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Cool. I've been at CPP for 6 years : /
I graduated HS in 06 and took 1 year off before college so its been 6 years for me too. Sucks!! I have 4 classes to go to get my degree in criminal justice. I was doing electrical engineering at CPP but decided that electrical is more of a hobby for me than a career. I should be done this year assuming I can get all my classes I need. Fingers crossed!