Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OFFICIAL *unofficial* SoCal Tacoma May dez trip.

Old 05-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #201
Tearmytaco
rzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
rzimm001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Well got it back from alignment. They did the best they could. Something is bent on the right side. At least the truck is drive-able again. The drive home yesterday sucked bad. On a good note. my steering wheel is straight again. Been crooked for about a year.
I don't know how bad your spindle is on the passenger side, but if it's bad or if it bugs you too much, I have a good matching passenger side "Camburg" spindle. I bent my driver's side spindle last year when I drove my truck through a nasty rut and have been thinking of fixing it but have yet to get around to it.

I don't know what Camburg would charge for a new spindle or to straighten your existing one, but I'd take cash for my good passenger side one. I'm in need of spindle gussets and cam tab gussets which will run me about $200 from total chaos. I'd sell you my spindle for exactly that. If you're interested in let me know. I can take pics of the spindle so you can see exactly what I have. Let me know.