Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OFFICIAL *unofficial* SoCal Tacoma May dez trip.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #21
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
ok sunday it is
Old 05-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #22
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Last dez run I brought a rifle and a pistol and 300 rounds for each one.....
Old 05-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #23
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Last dez run I brought a rifle and a pistol and 300 rounds for each one.....
while you were stuck I fired off a few rounds, That was AWESOME!
Old 05-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #24
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
We also stored and shot along the rail road tracks... close to a hundred rounds...
Old 05-03-2012, 06:00 AM   #25
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
just an fyi, last few weekends the wife and I have been down there and its been hotter then hell, perhaps night runs?
Old 05-03-2012, 08:20 AM   #26
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
I wanna shoot some fuckin guns!
We can do that! Not bringing my rifle though, BLM authorities are dicks and I don't want to lose my AR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Sounds like fun, but I will be in Hawaii.
Do you need me to exercise your truck for you whilst you're gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
just an fyi, last few weekends the wife and I have been down there and its been hotter then hell, perhaps night runs?
Was thinking the same thing. Dusk and dawn runs, drunk times during the day.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:29 AM   #27
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
It will be in the shop for a week and a half while I'm gone
Old 05-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #28
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Sub....
Old 05-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #30
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
We can do that! Not bringing my rifle though, BLM authorities are dicks and I don't want to lose my AR.

Was thinking the same thing. Dusk and dawn runs, drunk times during the day.
What are you scared of Ryan (is it all legit?), I gott an AR too, bring it every time, I just dont go where the Rangers are....
I made sure I built my rifle fully Cali legal, 10 rounds, bullet button, etc...I have 30 round magazines, but those never pass the california border, I leave all that stuff in Havasu where you can have a fukkin fully auto whatever you want!

I am going out to Ocotilllo Tonight, most of you guys know where I camp, if anybody gets froggy, come on out!!

Temperatures will be in the low 80s this weekend, thats why I am going, coolest weekend in a while and then its heating back up!

Hope some of you can make it out, would love to have some company. Come out Micah, its not like you have anything else to do...., I am bringing the Trophy Jeep, lol...
Old 05-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #31
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
I'll be out there the next few weekends
Come on out, been a long time bro..you now where I am at, stop on by. Are you mad at me since I told you how much a Supercharger costs? Haha J/K. Gonna be a really nice weekend. Bring that monster of a truck of yours out and get it dirty.

Plus I have satellite and can watch all the UFC fights!! If anybody cares to watch it out there..
Old 05-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #32
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eddie you are 4wd right . Did you gusset your spindles .
Old 05-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #33
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I just welded up Micah's a month or two ago, pretty easy to do, the gussets are pretty thin though, If I were to do it again, I would just make them in house, would be much stronger that way..
Old 05-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #34
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
What are you scared of Ryan (is it all legit?), I gott an AR too, bring it every time, I just dont go where the Rangers are....
I made sure I built my rifle fully Cali legal, 10 rounds, bullet button, etc...I have 30 round magazines, but those never pass the california border, I leave all that stuff in Havasu where you can have a fukkin fully auto whatever you want!

I am going out to Ocotilllo Tonight, most of you guys know where I camp, if anybody gets froggy, come on out!!

Temperatures will be in the low 80s this weekend, thats why I am going, coolest weekend in a while and then its heating back up!

Hope some of you can make it out, would love to have some company. Come out Micah, its not like you have anything else to do...., I am bringing the Trophy Jeep, lol...
its not that the weapon is legal in Ca. its NO loaded gun is allowed within ANY state park, Ocotillio and Deanza are both state parks. Except with a CCW.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #35
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
I am heading out first thing in the morning to meet up with jason at his camp site.

if anyone wants to come out too lemme know.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #38
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Yup sure did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
Come on out, been a long time bro..you now where I am at, stop on by. Are you mad at me since I told you how much a Supercharger costs? Haha J/K. Gonna be a really nice weekend. Bring that monster of a truck of yours out and get it dirty.

Plus I have satellite and can watch all the UFC fights!! If anybody cares to watch it out there..
Will do, I know exactly where you're at. As for the supercharger...soon...we shall talk lol
Old 05-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #39
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Stay the FUCK away from Salton Sea!!!!
I told you guys....or I told someone when you guys said your going to Salton Sea, I said Quote "Dont get too close!"

Sorry, I should have made everyone aware of the Salton Sea Superclay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
That place is EVIL!
See above post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Yup sure did

Will do, I know exactly where you're at. As for the supercharger...soon...we shall talk lol
Haha, no prob, Micah is coming out tomorrow morning, so if you come out tomorrow we will have a little crew.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #40
Turbo Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
its not that the weapon is legal in Ca. its NO loaded gun is allowed within ANY state park, Ocotillio and Deanza are both state parks. Except with a CCW.
Well, I park on the other side of the road so I am not technically in the park, and when I shoot I go towards the tracks and thats all BLM land out there.

So if you guys come out to my spot like last time guns are OK to have, just not if you park on the Dark side, lol...