Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OFFICIAL *unofficial* SoCal Tacoma May dez trip.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
OFFICIAL *unofficial* SoCal Tacoma May dez trip.

Who is interested in a may trip campout in like Ocotillo Wells?

last weekend?
25th-27th
Matt?
Greg?
Chris?
Ryan?
Doug?
Tyler?

anyone?

Old 05-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #2
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Just might have to!
Old 05-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #3
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
i may be down if i have the money
Old 05-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #4
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I figure almost a month is enough time to prep and save some gas money for a meet and greet off road weekend.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #5
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yea i may be down like i said. my truck is still stock you think id tear it up out there
Old 05-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #6
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
yea i may be down like i said. my truck is still stock you think id tear it up out there
stock is fine, it gets from mild to OMG WTF.. only if you want to.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #7

yea i might show if i have the money. i can bring some guns if people are down to shoot if thats kosher out there.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #8
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
stock is fine, it gets from mild to OMG WTF.. only if you want to.
Lol

I gotta check the schedule at work and see if open to request it off.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #10
Who needs roads?

Quote:
yea i might show if i have the money. i can bring some guns if people are down to shoot if thats kosher out there.
we bring guns everytime I think, there are a few spots we can go to shoot.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #12

oh yea i really wanna go now
Old 05-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #14
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun, but I will be in Hawaii.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #15
Who needs roads?

Quote:
oh yea i really wanna go now
it was a good trip, look at RJ ALL covered in mud in the first pic.. hahahaha

his truck is blue not doodoo brown I swear.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #16
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully Doug's truck will be running by then.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Leo, lets plastidip some emblems homeboy!

fo sho man.

when you wanna get together?
Old 05-02-2012, 09:05 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Maybe this weekend? Or next week I have Friday the 11th off

ill be free this weekend.