Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Mojave run May4-6 2012 Pics and Vid.

Old 05-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #21
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Wheres all the awesome vids ??
Coming soon .
Old 05-07-2012, 05:40 PM   #22
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 05-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #23
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
some of the better photos from the weekend.

will have some video of RJ's LT soon...

Old 05-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #24
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics David !! WE WANT MOOOORE !! pics & vids & guys landing on their roofs !!! (ok maybe not)

Hey!! Its RJ....ALLLLL DAAAAAAY

Old 05-07-2012, 06:30 PM   #25
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
David, You are the man!
Old 05-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #26
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My pix are dropboxing as we speak
Old 05-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #28
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
David nice pics! Evangalista is uploading our pics to photobucket as we speak.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #29
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
vid of RJ front LT .. forgot to set the cam all the way wide, but you can still tell he is getting some nice air

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofeAdQjUv88
Old 05-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #30
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbt5E...ature=youtu.be
Old 05-07-2012, 08:05 PM   #31
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #32
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
vid of RJ front LT .. forgot to set the cam all the way wide, but you can still tell he is getting some nice air

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofeAdQjUv88
AWEEE YEAAA! Thanks david. Loving the footage!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #33

Great pics guys keep it coming.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #34
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it was an awesome trip. Nice pics!!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #35
U MAD? OH U MAD

How does everyone upload their photo's? Every time I use my image shack uploader, and set the size of them, its either too big, or too small
Old 05-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #36

I use photobucket
Old 05-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #37
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I hope everyone had a great time. I had fun navigating and my coordinates worked out. Whew! I had a copilot that wasn't with us. His name is my034runner (Robert). He's an experienced Mojave desert guide and he guided me prior to our trip. Even though this was our 6th trip, you never know what to expect out there. Now James, Mike and I need to figure out new stuff to see.

Cheers to everyone on this trip. Everyone showed up in Laughlin and on time. Like in years past we were expecting at least half the crew to back out. We never really ran late, camp was packed up bright and early both mornings, to my surprise. That took a lot of stress off me because I was expecting to run late all 3 days and with everything to see out there, we had a lot of round to cover. I reset my odometer when we gassed up in Laughlin Thursday night. From Laughlin to Barstow we covered 298 miles.

Friday morning we were all gassed up and ready to leave until Tostidos realized his gas cans got stolen over night from behind his truck in the Avi Hotel parking garage. We were all parked next to him and he was the unfortunate one that had his cans stolen. He quickly drove to Bullhead, bought new cans and gassed up. From Laughlin we hit the desert and made our way to Fort Piute, Piute Gorge, the Penny Can, which RJ didn't put in a penny and he broke his LED light mount 10 mins later. After the Penny Can we raced to camp to beat the Jeeps to get our camp spots. After setting up at camp, we did a night run to Camp Rock and Gov't Holes. We came back to camp and hung out around the fire.

Saturday morning we were packed up and on the road at 9:45am. We decided to head to Goffs Schoolhouse which wasn't in the original plan. The folks there were very nice and we got to see the history of the Mojave Preserve. We decided we needed extra gas and we made our way to Fenner and paid $5.35 a gallon. After gassing up we raced across the desert and made our way to Vulcan Mine but not before running into 2 bulls and a small herd of cows that were blocking the dirt road. Unfortunately Vulcan Mine required a little hiking to get to the actual mining area and we were running behind on time. From there we headed to Kelso Depot, ate food and ice cream and saw a little more history of the Mojave Preserve. We drove to camp Beal which turned out to be great. I think everyone agreed that camp Beal is better than Hole in the Wall even though there are no restrooms and fresh water.

Sunday morning we headed to Marl Springs, saw the natural springs and then headed to the Mail Box. We put up some Engage, Camburg and So. Cal. Tacomas stickers on the flag pole. When we left Marl Springs James and I warned everyone that from the Mail Box to Soda lake is "Flat tire alley." In the past all of our flat times have been on that stretch of road. Well, James was pushed by the sand into a rock sticking out of the banks of the dirt and it gashed his tire and took a chunk out of his rim. We installed the new tire in about 10 minutes and we took off. We drove around Soda lake because we didn't feel like dealing with the possibilities of what might happen in the lake. We stopped in Baker, gassed up and grabbed a bite to eat. From there we hopped on the 15 fwy for 2 exits and headed back into the desert at Rasor Rd. We had about 20 hippy cars and one hippy bus pass us as they were leaving their Super Moon party. We stopped at Travelers Monument for a quick photo shoot and then headed to Afton Canyon. From there we decided to air up and head home as it was 5:30pm. We could have continued onto Harvard Rd. but I was concerned about the time it would take to make it out of that area, especially with the very soft sand. Plus my kids had school in the morning and I needed to get them home at a decent hour.

We had a great trip and I really hope everyone had a great time. The Honey Badger was the highlight of Saturday night along with James acting goofy trying to catch graham crackers and taking pictures of the Mojave Streamers. Scaring CautiousTaco with firecrackers had us all laughing too.

James starting to feel good.

Matt literally getting a nipple rub down.

Chasing the graham crackers

Our previous signatures from our trip in September.

Mohawk standing on his rack trying to find the lost trucks.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:47 PM   #38
U MAD? OH U MAD

LOL saturday got way too crazy
Old 05-07-2012, 08:47 PM   #39
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
How does everyone upload their photo's? Every time I use my image shack uploader, and set the size of them, its either too big, or too small
Photobucket....
Old 05-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
LOL saturday got way too crazy
Sat night was the best haha. Johnnie ones of the best trip ever.