Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Mojave run May4-6 2012 Pics and Vid.

Old 05-06-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Mojave run May4-6 2012 Pics and Vid.

Such an awesome weekend and run. Good to meet some new faces and always a blast seeing old ones. Thank you Johnnie and James for setting up such an awesome trip for all of us. I love the second campsite much better than hole in the wall.

Johnnie and James ...Og member thanks for planning.
SD crew always a blast to run with you crazy folks.
Rj we need to plan a run for Lucerne.
Jim thanks for bringing your friend Honey Badger awesome dude entertain all of us.
Matt lembowski you crazy mofo I am amazed Honey badger wasn't in your tent ...or was he .
Chris thanks for getting the permit for this run and chilling with me at the end of the line for the run.
David you have an awesome tent man good running with you.
Mohawk Mike good run with you and awesome rear setup.
Chris silver taco. good run with you.
And everyone else it was great running with you guys.

Check list for this trip:
Over heating
Blown shock
Blown tire
Blown fuse and wire
Broken limit strap
Alignment off.
Broken LED light bar mount
So much more .

Pics Enjoy.

Old 05-07-2012, 12:13 AM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Check list for this trip:
Over heating
Blown shock
Blown tire
Blown fuse and wire
Broken limit strap
Alignment off.
Broken LED light bar mount
So much more .
that's all your damage?
Old 05-07-2012, 12:21 AM   #5
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
that's all your damage?
Mines is the broken limit strap.
The other belong to other pplz .
Old 05-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #6
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
subbed. G'night

hahaha
Old 05-07-2012, 07:28 AM   #7
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'd I will add some up tonight after work
Old 05-07-2012, 07:47 AM   #8
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 05-07-2012, 08:39 AM   #9
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Great pics so far I will add mine when the girl uploads ours to photobucket.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #11
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Matt lembowski you crazy mofo I am amazed Honey badger wasn't in your tent ...or was he
I heard he was in Officer Barbrady's tent
Old 05-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #14
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
I have to drive out to palm desert right now

I'll post our pics when I return.

Mike, Martha loves your pics- as do I.

Will took some fucking wicked ones too!

For what ??
Old 05-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #15
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics, I will try to get some up soon as well
Old 05-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #16
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Great pic...... Wish u would of stayed ......I was so confuse My dumbass justed on the the 15 north when I need the 15 south..... Lol... Had to drive 20 miles give or take... before I could flip around..... Then got stuck in trAffic forever..... Thanks guys for all the help had a blast and learned a ton.... I have to camp out next time for sure......
Old 05-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #17
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus View Post
Great pic...... Wish u would of stayed ......I was so confuse My dumbass justed on the the 15 north when I need the 15 south..... Lol... Had to drive 20 miles give or take... before I could flip around..... Then got stuck in trAffic forever..... Thanks guys for all the help had a blast and learned a ton.... I have to camp out next time for sure......
I was wondering why you went north when you live in Bakersfield. You could've rolled with us back into the desert and they made your way to Barstow like we did and then you could've hit the 58 fwy. We got a little traffic but nothing major.

See you next time.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:47 PM   #19
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
I was wondering why you went north when you live in Bakersfield. You could've rolled with us back into the desert and they made your way to Barstow like we did and then you could've hit the 58 fwy. We got a little traffic but nothing major.

See you next time.
Yea.... The good things that I pulled over and checked My k&n if making funny sounds.... It was full of dirt....lol ...oh yea & I busted one of the bolts that holds the battery in place ......