Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

BURBANK KRISPY KREME TUESDAY MAY 29

Old 05-08-2012, 12:04 AM   #23
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Just posted up better YouTube videos on the first post check them out for the people that went to last krispy kreme meet know how big the parking lot is and it's big as you can see in the videos basically packed
Old 05-18-2012, 11:35 AM   #30
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
We don't have many Krispy Kreme Shops around here anymore...

Why left coast have to be so far away...
Shit, just come to GA. I've been eating KK's since I was 9 months old. Hell, I may have had a few en utero.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #32
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Wot! No 1st gens representin'? Sweet 2nd gens though!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:59 AM   #35
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Wildlandtaco;5107535]here's some pics from the last kk meet

That's a really good looking Silver Taco in front there..

Why did you plan this during a tuner meet?!?

I'm not so sure I want or even can go and I really wanted to go again, I liked meeting up with the local people and psycho donut kids..

Would you be willing to reconsider the date??
Old 05-22-2012, 06:32 AM   #37
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll get the mods go delete this one. And and I'll give you call and some of the other poeple last time to see what would be a good date
Old 05-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #38
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
hey my bro took his Z and like 15 other tuners with him there lol
Old 05-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #40
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

I'll plan another krispy Kreme meet next month and plan it out and make it just a Tacoma meet not during a car show