Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

MORE California 500 Race - May 19

Old 05-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #281
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
its not on my account, but i did notice on my account, that if i use copyrighted music tracks, youtube automatically blocks it from mobile...
Old 05-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #282
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
aaron, use safari on your iphone and go to www.youtube.com through the browser. then scroll to the bottom and click the "desktop view" mode. then you can paste the link or search and watch it. my pismo video is the same way
Old 05-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #283
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
LA Area Race Crew? $5,000 each if we split it 3 ways. It comes with a trailer toO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
full race ready, with a trailer, for $15,000. This is beyond a steal.
we know where theirs a great find of a 1450 legal race truck for $9k, owner wants out, truck has won championships in the late 90's, truck needs a battery and is race ready, if you guys are serious, he has offered the truck to me for $7500.00 cash, email me if serious, truck could go race tomorrow....or in two weeks in baja....ahjemmm!!! ha ha ha
Old 05-24-2012, 07:53 PM   #285
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
we know where theirs a great find of a 1450 legal race truck for $9k, owner wants out, truck has won championships in the late 90's, truck needs a battery and is race ready, if you guys are serious, he has offered the truck to me for $7500.00 cash, email me if serious, truck could go race tomorrow....or in two weeks in baja....ahjemmm!!! ha ha ha
oh shit... i forgot about that truck...

that thing's a beast, guys...

such a shame the owner won't race it...
Old 07-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #286
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
MORE Freedom 250 Night Race Thead

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post5356679