Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

MORE California 500 Race - May 19

Old 05-09-2012, 06:08 PM   #41
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
So sick to hear. Congrats, Aaron!
wait, im not co-driving the race truck, i got a co-dawg for chasing haha
Old 05-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #43
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
i think it would be cool if TW had a race team. The truck would be owned by one person or split between a few, but the team will consist of 4 drivers. Entry and gas fees will be split by all 4 ppl including the owner, and each person that paid will drive a lap of the race. Owner drives first lap for sure and last lap if the truck makes it.

people who help work and prep the truck will be able to navigate and ride co-dawg.
Dude!!! That would be sick! Ya rj have r&b sponsor
Old 05-10-2012, 01:46 AM   #44
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
got a co-driver, so stoked for this now
Whos co dawgin for ya?
Old 05-10-2012, 03:05 AM   #45
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
Dude!!! That would be sick! Ya rj have r&b sponsor
Down
Old 05-10-2012, 03:07 AM   #46
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down as well
Old 05-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #47
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco80 View Post
Whos co dawgin for ya?
My buddy brian, old college roommate
Old 05-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #48
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Bluetaco and In2nite are prerunning today with Engage, good luck to them!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #49
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck it.. Ill probably go to this. Gunna switch out my shackles this week, and then prep the truck..

Old 05-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #50
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
I pre-ran the course with the Engage guys yesterday. The track is bitchin!! Me and Rob charged 58 Miles on the entire Track, mapped it, took notes for access roads, and set up the Pit / Chase crew strategy.

**There is 24 trucks entered in 1400 class! and 7 trucks in 1450 so far. So there will be a lot of trucks to watch and spectate. It will be fun!

We will need help who-ever can make it. This is a long race, double pointer, and the logistics is crucial. Chase trucks and pitting will be important.
Let me know who can make it.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #51
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ that's awesome! Glad you guys had a good time and made it back safe. Did you find any access roads from MM25 (Pits)?
Old 05-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #52
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
^ that's awesome! Glad you guys had a good time and made it back safe. Did you find any access roads from MM25 (Pits)?
Oh yeah! There is some great access roads with this course. MM25 will be a good cross spot. Very accessible. Even a stock truck can get there
Old 05-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #53
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Oh yeah! There is some great access roads with this course. MM25 will be a good cross spot. Very accessible. Even a stock truck can get there
nice, i was wondering more about access roads parallel to the race course that the chase trucks can take to access MM20 to MM30. Im chasing that 10 miles stretch.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #54
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly going with Aaron Friday night to camp out.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Possibly going with Aaron Friday night to camp out.
Nice Will! That would be awesome if you can make it out
Old 05-11-2012, 01:24 PM   #56
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I might hold out. Don't want to slow down all you full LT guys.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #57
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
I might hold out. Don't want to slow down all you full LT guys.
No one is racing haha. I'm just gonna go and hang out. I think my truck took a beating from the Mojave run . You should come out Chris.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:38 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
No one is racing haha. I'm just gonna go and hang out. I think my truck took a beating from the Mojave run . You should come out Chris.
I didn't know if you guys were hauling ass or hanging out. In that case I will join. Lol did you get your limit strap fixed will?
Old 05-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #59

Quote:
I didn't know if you guys were hauling ass or hanging out. In that case I will join. Lol did you get your limit strap fixed will?
I got the bolt yesterday I will install it this weekend .
Old 05-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #60

Quote:
Just the guys chasing are gonna be hauling and other guys are coming just to hang in the pits and watch the race