Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Saturday 12th ocotillo wells fun

Old 05-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday 12th ocotillo wells fun

I will be out there this Saturday before 8am. post up if you wanna come out.

Ill bring charcoal, brats, and drinks.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:57 AM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Someone come watch me get stuck!
Old 05-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
You probably dont need charcoal, ,just find a rock thats been in the sun all day should suffice, gonna be a fkin hot one!!!

I was there last weekend and it was hot as hell, especially when I had to push my motorcycle about 1.5 miles in 100+ degree heat at 2pm wearing full gear!
Old 05-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
revised
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
You probably dont need charcoal, ,just find a rock thats been in the sun all day should suffice, gonna be a fkin hot one!!!

I was there last weekend and it was hot as hell, especially when I had to push my motorcycle about 1.5 miles in 100+ degree heat at 2pm wearing full gear!

That had to suck major ass. I could only imagine pushing your bike that far through sand in full gear....

So far on the list I've got another friend coming with his taco and another that just got a brand new jeep heh
Old 05-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
revised
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Im still a possible.
Would be sweet to get a LT out there
Old 05-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #8
revised
Quote:
I'm not LT. Just fakin it! lol.
Oh lulz
Old 05-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #10
revised
Quote:
eventually.... I'm not one of these trust fund babies the mommy and daddy buy there long travel for them.
Its for the better that way anyways. Zero respect for that crap.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #11
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
hey no trust fun here. LT on a budget bitches. 5 lugin it with no power. I'd love to make it but dont think it will happen, maybe i'll do next weekend and do a night run if it going to be too hot.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:31 AM   #12
revised
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
hey no trust fun here. LT on a budget bitches. 5 lugin it with no power. I'd love to make it but dont think it will happen, maybe i'll do next weekend and do a night run if it going to be too hot.
Nice truck man. Would be cool if you could make it, but we understand.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #15
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, she boogies well at ocotillo wells. Stuff isn't that big there compared to other places around. Ya I know you're joking Randy. I'll keep checking on here. I know a few people are itching to get back out to the dez before the summer heat up. Telling me about money. I'm lucky she's a 4 banger. Prolly about 80 bucks of gas I need for a day trip.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #16
revised
Quote:
Im a no-go. I no get my money. Hopefully I can make the end of the month run.

Quote:
Thanks man, she boogies well at ocotillo wells. Stuff isn't that big there compared to other places around. Ya I know you're joking Randy. I'll keep checking on here. I know a few people are itching to get back out to the dez before the summer heat up. Telling me about money. I'm lucky she's a 4 banger. Prolly about 80 bucks of gas I need for a day trip.

Yeah thats what I figured. I just want some easy wheeling, get away from the city stuff.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #17
revised
I am so excited. Havent taken this truck out yet.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #20
revised
Quote:
Is she a desert virgin?

She was She also sucks in the sand with mud terrains lol

Had to head back early. My friends truck blew its front diff I think.
Not sure tho. 4H died smoke was flowing out from under it. So I followed him home. Good thing we had a jeep out there............ otherwise both the tacos would have been stuck in that sand.