Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SoCal Meet and Trail Run June 2nd, or 3rd

View Poll Results: What Day?
June 2nd Saturday 11 68.75%
June 3rd Sunday 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #61
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
1) The Traveler/2nd gen Taco SR5/4x4/Open diffs/light mods/
2)cbassd/Tacoma 2WD/ Modified

2 Tacomas? Really, MORE THE BETTER
Old 05-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #62
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to go. Had a lot of fun last time I was there.

Not sure if I will be working that weekend or not. I'll confirm next week.
Old 05-26-2012, 01:26 AM   #63
GMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to all

GMRtaco's Tacoma Gallery
1) The Traveler/2nd gen Taco SR5/4x4/Open diffs/light mods/
2)cbassd/Tacoma 2WD/ Modified

3) GMRtaco "Gil"/Tacoma 2wd/ modified
Old 05-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #64
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MORE TACOMAs!
Old 05-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #66

Let me just remind everyone that this IS a kid friendly event. All ages welcome.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:38 PM   #67
JaimeSR5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jaime
JaimeSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post
A 2wd with crap tires can do it in reverse.

Ill see whats up with that, just a little skeptical since my accident lol

I just started a new job so hoping by mid July I can get the suspension going and a new set of wheels and tires..
Old 05-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMRtaco View Post
Do we have a set date yet?
Ya, it's this saturday (June 2nd).

First post
Old 05-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #70
GMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to all

GMRtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya, it's this saturday (June 2nd).

First post
Sounds good! See everyone there at 830!
Old 05-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #71
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
i might go. i have nothing else to do..
Old 05-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #72

FJ's
BS1981 Confirmed
CherryDan Confirmed
MrBungle confirmed
dennx confirmed
monniepoo confirmed
jafres49 confirmed
Nos2Fly confirmed
Phoenix Confirmed
the nomatic fj Confirmed
NPB maybe
mattwilsonnn maybe
FJRyan maybe
freshchip119 maybe
mama4x4 maybe

Tacomas
The Traveler Confirmed
cbassd Confirmed
GMRtaco confirmed
DreDog Maybe

4Runners
4Running Daily Confirmed
deekoi Confirmed
Spitvenom Confirmed
Steve01 Confirmed
Old 05-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #73
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
that's a lot of trucks on cleghorn. you should break up into 2 groups otherwise you'll be there all day.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #74
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
that's a lot of trucks on cleghorn. you should break up into 2 groups otherwise you'll be there all day.
X2
Old 05-30-2012, 06:52 PM   #75
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
Nevermind I gotta work. Dang!
Old 05-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #76

Quote:
I agree completely. This meet is going to be... let's say interesting.
Most don't have CB's. Most have never been to Cleghorn. Myself included.

But, no matter what, everyone will have a blast.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #77
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree completely. This meet is going to be... let's say interesting.
Most don't have CB's. Most have never been to Cleghorn. Myself included.

But, no matter what, everyone will have a blast.
no cb's, never been including the trail leader?! good luck and watch out for the 4 foot ruts and protect your kidneys.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #78

Quote:
no cb's, never been including the trail leader?! good luck and watch out for the 4 foot ruts and protect your kidneys.
Hahaha. I'm not the trail leader. I simply set this event up. I have never been to Cleghorn. A couple FJ's are leading.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:55 AM   #79
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Quote:
Hahaha. I'm not the trail leader. I simply set this event up. I have never been to Cleghorn. A couple FJ's are leading.
Generally speaking, the person who sets the run up is the trail leader unless otherwise noted. Just be mindful that cleghorn is a popular trail and that there will most likely be other groups to include motorcycles on the trail so please be respectfull to them
Old 05-31-2012, 10:50 PM   #80

UPDATE Last Minute Change of Plans

We will meet on Cleghorn road at 8:30. And leave at 9. Get Gas Before Hand!!

That is all. Happy almost Friday.

PASS IT ON!