Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SoCal Meet and Trail Run June 2nd, or 3rd

View Poll Results: What Day?
June 2nd Saturday 11 68.75%
June 3rd Sunday 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2012, 10:43 AM   #81
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
k so this pic looks small on my comp, but hopefully you can open and make it bigger - the star is cleghorn road. if you live south of victorville on the 15, go north, exit cleghorn road, meet up on the left. if you are north of victorville on the 15fwy, go south, exit cleghorn, go right and park. its in the middle of the el cajon pass. i promise it is simple. its between a weigh station and the CA-138. the 138 is where the gas stations and mcdonalds are - im sure we've all stopped there on a vegas trip or 2

i can lead, but this is a big group so if anyone is able take a 2nd group, it would be a great help! see yall at 8:30am! ill be in the TI with annoying lime green stickers on the side.
Attached Thumbnails
SoCal Meet and Trail Run June 2nd, or 3rd-cleghorn.jpg  
Old 06-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #82
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post
k so this pic looks small on my comp, but hopefully you can open and make it bigger - the star is cleghorn road. if you live south of victorville on the 15, go north, exit cleghorn road, meet up on the left. if you are north of victorville on the 15fwy, go south, exit cleghorn, go right and park. its in the middle of the el cajon pass. i promise it is simple. its between a weigh station and the CA-138. the 138 is where the gas stations and mcdonalds are - im sure we've all stopped there on a vegas trip or 2

i can lead, but this is a big group so if anyone is able take a 2nd group, it would be a great help! see yall at 8:30am! ill be in the TI with annoying lime green stickers on the side.
Post up all the pics here so I can see them
Old 06-02-2012, 03:58 PM   #83
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Uploading now
Old 06-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #84

Well today was a blast.

Woke up at 5 this morning for this event. Got to the trail head around 8. The majority showed up at 8:30. We aired down, and got to put some faces to the screen names! Mama4x4 lead the whole ways so THANK YOU for that.

The List:
Fj's
BS1981
CherryDan
MrBungle
Monniepoo
jafres49
Nos2Fly
the nomatic FJ
freshchip119
mama4x4
and a few more I didn't catch

Tacoma's
cbassd
GMRtaco

4Runner's
4Running Daily
Deekoi
El Gringo Loco
Keemon Running
Asian Sensation
Ryhi
and a couple more I didn't catch.

All of those, and a jeep.

I counted 19 at a point.

No problem's to report of any kind. Everything went smooth and everyone I'm sure had a great time!

Thanks for coming everyone!

More Pictures can be found here:
http://s1054.photobucket.com/albums/...onnor_Rhoades/
Old 06-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #85

Pictures and stuff here
http://www.socalfjcruiserforums.com/...tml#post195936
Old 06-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #86
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good turn out guys, niiiice !! I've never done Cleghorn, just driven past it couple times on way to Vegas but def. wanna hit it sometime...
Old 06-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #87
GMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to allGMRtaco is a name known to all

GMRtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fun day today guys, nice meeting some if you! But way too many rigs on the same trail. Got a little anxious and took off on my own quicker route! Lol Wish I would have stayed for that final pic though!

Old 06-03-2012, 07:13 AM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
nice pics, set up another meet Im down
Will do. I have an air locker coming my way pretty soon, so gotta test it.